BNHA Tweets: Well.

this is a new au!
(for my wattpad only followers: Basically Jirou and Momo had their own girls day which they didn't consider a date or flat out call it one so it's just a friend thing. Aizawa just tweeted that there was an unknown quirk user outside of the dorms and no students can go outside but Jirou and Yaomomo's phones died and they didn't see the tweet nor know about the villain.)

   Jirou and Yaomomo smiled and laughed as they walked back to the UA dorms, talking and joking. The girls both enjoyed their day out while it lasted.
   "Do you want to watch a movie after this?" Yaomomo asked as she payed more attention to Jirou than the area around her.
   "Sur-" Jirou was cut off by someone running towards Yaomomo, "look out!" The shorter girl pushed Yaomomo out of the way and the guy hit Jirou instead. Instead of going after Yaomomo, the guy ran off.
   "Jirou!" The taller girl shouted as she got down on the floor and made sure Jirou wasn't injured. Aizawa, Uraraka, Mina, and Kaminari all ran outside to see what was going on. Aizawa was on the phone, telling pro heros to capture the guy.
   "Some guy came up and tapped her so I assume he used his quirk on her," Yaomomo said, "I'm not sure what it did though." Jirou sat up and instantly grabbed onto Yaomomo's forearms.
   "What did the quirk do, Jirou?" Ashido asked.
   "I-I don't know," Jirou said, "I guess I do feel kind of...light headed..." The shorter girl passed out and fell into Yaomomo's arms. The taller girl felt around for a pulse and was relived when she found it. They carried Jirou to the common area and let her rest in Yaomomo's arms. A few minutes later Aizawa hung up the phone.
   "They caught the guy a few blocks down," Aizawa said, "he said his quirk just puts the target to sleep. I wonder why he was tormenting you all with it outside."
   "It did look like he had a few knifes and small comtainers around his waist," Yaomomo said.
   "Strange...the pros who caught him said he didn't have any of those," Aizawa said, "you're all dismissed. Yaoyorozu, keep an eye on Jirou."

   Yaomomo carried the shorter girl to her room and layed her down on the bed then layed down next to her and sighed. She wanted her best friend to be okay and to wake up soon.