Plan in Motion

A hand was running along your arm and you stirred slightly, angry at the interruption of your sleep. It continued however and you flipped on your side hoping to discourage the action any further. Obviously not getting the hint, the person continued, and you opened your eyes.

"What's wrong!?" You snapped and turned to see two heavy-lidded green eyes looking at you.

"I couldn't sleep." Aiden mumbled as he sank to his knees beside your bed.

"Why should I care?" You retorted, slowly sitting up and gathering your covers around you as if they would protect you from him.

"I'm going to be your husband soon." He replied as he rubbed an eye tiredly before getting up and sitting on the bed.

"Aiden get out of my room." You stated, watching him warily.

"No. You're so warm (Y/n). My bed is so cold without you." He almost sounded like a child begging to sleep with his mother.

"Aiden, if you come any closer into this bed, I'll...I'll break your arm."

He raised an eyebrow, "Is that a threat (Y/n)? Or a promise?" He whispered into your ear. Instinctively, you shoved him, and he toppled off the bed. Peering over you silently hoped he had been knocked out, but he looked up at you smiling.

"Its way more fun when you're physical with me dear." He murmured as he got up and sat on the bed. Before you could react again, he had your arms pinned at your sides as he hugged you.

"Aiden!" You hissed. "Stop it! I said stop!"

He ignored your protests and laid down, pressing himself into you. He sighed, "See (Y/n)? It's so much warmer when we're near each other."

"Aiden. Get out of my room! I don't like you, especially after today! Now get out of-" A hand covered your mouth.

"Goodnight (Y/n)!" He said cheerfully.

Having no other choice, you drifted off into an anger-induced sleep.

~~~~~~~~

It was dark, and you were running...running in the direction of the stables. Only one thing was on your mind. Reed. You stumbled a few times on the gravel path before the stables image slowly appeared in front of you.

Not seeing the energetic boy outside anywhere, you hesitantly ventured inside. You gasped in horror at the sight in front of you. The poor boy's body lay on the floor, horribly mangled and distorted. You fell to your knees, vaguely picking up the sound of footsteps behind you. You didn't care.

Tears were streaming down your face for the boy who you had only just met.

"Im so sorry Reed..." You cried, "Its my fault. I should've protected you better!"

"Dear (Y/n) why are you crying over that mess?" A voice spat and you turned to see Connor.

"Why would you do this!?" You screamed, clutching the fabric of your skirt as if it was a raft in the sea of your emotions.

"He was getting in the way, and you weren't listening."

"But I was! I listened to everything you said!" You replied, cradling his head in your lap, "He didn't deserve this!"

"On the contrary (Y/n)," Another voice said as Aiden came up from behind Connor, "He was trying to take you away from us."

You shook as your fingers combed through his bloodied blonde locks, some of your tears falling on his cheek making it seem like he was crying as well. You wept, not caring that the twins were watching you.

"We got the assistant too." Connor murmured, his eyes glinting in malice.

Your heart shattered in a million pieces, "He never did anything either!" You cried, turning to look at him.