Chapter 7

As Y/n was looking for her weapons in her drawer she heard her door opened. She turned and saw Ben was at her door.

Ben: "Hey Y/N,  Hoodie likes Y-"
He got stopped by hoodie covering his mouth.

Hoodie: "Sorry if we disturbed you."

He then left dragging Ben out.

*Chuckle*
*Boys these days.  But I wonder what Ben was going to say.*

You then found your weapons and got out of your room and saw hoodie was outside like if he was waiting for you.

Y/N: "Hey um do you know what Ben wanted to tell me?"
You said raising an eyebrow.

Hoodie: "Erm no I dont know."
He said hesitating a little.

Y/N: " Okkk?  Anyways is toby and masky still sleeping?"

He nodded and then you had a smirk on your face.

Hoodie: "Oooohh , I see what your thinking.  I think we should do it."
He said chuckling.

Then you both nodded and went to Toby's room first.  You 2 were going to scare them to wake up.   

As you two approached to his bed you both heard him talking in his sleep.
You whispered his name in his ear which made him grunt and pull his blankets up to cover his face.

You both chuckled and then hoodie counted to 3.

Both of you: "TOOOBBYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Toby fell off his bed and grabbed his hatchet ready to slash someone.
He then looked and saw you and hoodie laughing historically.

Toby: "Hahah very f-funny you t-wo,  I would've k-killed you."
He growled a little.
He then stood up and revealed he was shirtless.  You noticed and your laughing stopped a little.  You couldn't help but blush remembering what he told you last time when you cleaned his wound.

He rubbed his eyes and saw you blushing, He knew why you were blushing and smirked.  But then grabbed his shirt and put it on.

Y/N: "Erm... we should go and wake up Masky."

They nodded and you all headed to his room.  As you slowly opened his room you saw he wasnt there.
You 3 went in looking for him.
Until the lights of the room turned off.
You felt a little scared but you were glad you had your weapons. 

You felt a hand over your shoulder so you screamed a little and pinned whoever it was on the wall with your knife.  The lights turned back on and it was masky who you pinned.

You looked at him furiously ready to kill him for what he did.

Masky: "Hey calm down Princess I just wanted to scare you *chuckle*  I knew you 3 were going to come and wake me up by scaring me."
He then started laughing.

Toby was hugging hoodie because he got scared when she screamed in the dark.

You laughed at how ridiculous he kind of looked. You turned back to masky and took your knife . 

Y/N:" *Tsk*  Fuck off mask boy , it didnt scare me that much"

Masky: "Oh really,  Then why did you scream?"
You didnt answer and got out of his room leaving them behind.

You went Downstairs to watch some TV.  You looked at the clock. *2 more hours till slendy comes and gives us our missions.*

Masky, toby, and hoodie came downstairs and watch TV with you.

Toby: "So Y/N A-are you ready f-for  your first mission t-today?"

You smiled and nodded.

1 hour passed and you felt a little hungry. So you went and go make some popcorn.  As you waited for it.  You heard 2 people come in.
It was Jeff and Lj.

Jeff: "And that is how I sliced her-"
He stopped talking when he saw you.

Jeff: "Well well well, last time I saw you was when you fucking went into my room and tie me up.  I heard your good with knifes."
He growled.

Y/N: "Yeah so?"

Jeff: "So I want to challenge you. But not today since I'm going to be out for a long time killing.  How about tomorrow?"

Y/N: "Deal!  You better get ready cause it's going to get Real."
You smirked.

Jeff tsked and left.  Lj then came up to you.

Lj: "So Y/N how you've been?  And may I say you look cute today lollipop"
He winked while handing you a candy. 

Y/N: "Um good and no thanks I dont feel like eating sweets right how and also I know you put poison in them so I ain't falling for it."

Lj: "I see.  Well I gotta go. See ya around lollipop."
He winked and left.

Your popcorn was done so you went back to the living room and sat down again with the proxies.

Masky: "I heard talking in the kitchen..who was talking to you."
He looked a little pissed.

Y/N: "It was just Jeff and Lj. Jeff is challenging me tomorrow and Lj ummm... was acting weird but let's not talk about it."

Masky: "What did Lj tell you?"

Y/N: "Oooh look Animal Planet is on."
You said trying to change the topic.

Masky sighed.  Seconds later he put his arm around your neck.  
You blushed at what he just did and tried to breath properly.

Hoodie saw that maskys arm was around you so he nudged him with his arm telling him to get his arm off.

Masky refused and you 4 keept on watching TV.

1 hour passed and slendy finally came .

Slender: "I came! Now everyone come down for your missions"

Everyone went to him and he assigned them their missions.
Hoodie and masky left leaving you and Toby.

Slender: "Now you 2 will go and kill this family."
He handed you a paper of where it is and You recognized the address.

It was your parents place.

Y/N: "I ..... I know this place... I guess it's time for revenge."
You smirked.
Toby looked a little confused but he shook it off.

As you got to your old house your memories started to come.

You shed a tear at how much pain you felt just by remembering how they treated you. You loved them but they didnt love you.

Toby: "Hey, what wrong?"
He said worried.

Y/N: "This is my parents house .....my WORTHLESS FUCKING PARENTS."
You growled with anger and sadness.

Toby: "Ooh ..but keep it down a little.  I know you've been through alot and now I think it's time to have some revenge.  They deserve to die. They never knew how to treat their child right and now it's time for them to feel what you feelt."

You nodded and wiped your tears away.

Y/N: "I'm back and this time even badder than ever."
You chuckled.

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
Ooff I stayed up to make this 💤 but hoped you liked it and Yeahh...ima go to sleep😴♡♡

ima go to sleep😴♡♡