Chapter 6

Cabir is shocked to see Nandu in bridal attire, but decided not to ask any questions right now and first take her home, Manik went to take out the car from parking, being happy that this pretty stranger is some one close.

Cabir moved to the people with whom Nandini came and thank them with whole heart for taking care of his sister, Nandini's heart felt a bit happy when Cabir mentioned her as his Sister, she felt safe with him...

They came out of the railway station and drove off. Nandini was shocked to see the same stranger in the car but said nothing. She is too happy enjoying this freedom, looking outside the window, the people, the buildings even the traffic is fascinating to her. She is happy, her eyes were twinkling like a kid when they get their favorite candy. Manik keeps on taking quick glances towards her every now and then. He was confused and irritated on himself, why this little girl is affecting him so much, why her smile makes him smile too. He wanted to hate her, like he hate all the other women after HER but he cannot, he didn't feel the urge to hate her and that make him even more angrier...

(From here on the story will be from Nandini's P.O.V, I will add other's P.O.V too if required most of all it will be from Nandini and yes some time from Manik too...)

What seems like a forever, finally the car came to an halt. I glanced out of the window and there is a beautiful house that is neither too huge nor too small but indeed very gorgeous. Cabir opened the door for me. I smiled a bit and hurriedly came out. We started walking towards the gate and don't know why I feel nervous, it's Navi my best friend but still I am nervous and maybe a Little bit of afraid on facing her, I don't want to be judged by her, I don't want her to feel pity for me..

Instead I am just in need of love, assurance that I will be safe here. I have no idea what would be going on back in Mangalore, they all would be furious maybe more than that, of course they have to be, their plan backfired so bad. I want to laugh on all of them, but I can't deep down somewhere I know they will find me again and I hate this fact, I totally do...

My thoughts got a break , when the gate opened and there stood my Navya, my soul sister. She looked at me with teary eyes and  that's it I couldn't stand more, I hugged her immediately crying my heart out. I was crying bitterly, I know all the person present in this room were trying to calm me down, but I couldn't. After two years, two damn years I have felt a similar warmth, a soothing touch and a genuine concern, I need to vent it out, all the pain I had carried within myself I need to take it out.

Like what seems after ages, finally I stopped crying. I felt like the water tank has been empty and there was no more supply, I know I know a lame one, but think at least I cracked a joke, Its been few hours since I left that place and I am already in a good mood. See that happen when you leave Nandini Moorthy in peace....

Navya - Nandu I have lots of questions for you but before that it's your birthday today and since we are together after so long. Let's just celebrate it. What's say? 

I nodded happily, yes now I can celebrate my birthday. Thank you Aiyappa and Amma. Navya goes from there and after few seconds came back immediately with a cake in her hand, and not just a cake let me tell you it's a blueberry cheese cake. My stomach grumbled at the sight and I squeaked in happiness earning a smile from both Cabir and Navya but an odd look from that stranger, wait oh Aiyappa he was there too the whole time, and he saw me at a mess, oh no but what's wrong with him, can't he smile a bit. I was staring at him and I guess Navya noticed, so she immediately introduced us...

Navya - Nandu, this is Manik, Cabir's best friend and a big brother to me and Manik, she is Nandini my best friend from Vegas. We were in same school and kind of inseparable since then, but I move here for college and Nandu continued her studies there only but still we were connected with each other through other means. She is a sister to me...