NEW CHAPTER

"Infinite!!! How many times should I have to wake you up?! I can't wake you up all day!! Wake up!!" Nasma throw her pillow to the sleeping jackal. "Five more minutes..." the jackal said.

"The class is about to start!!! You know that time it is?!" Nasma keep growling. "Hmmm..." that was the jackal replied to his younger sister. "WEAK!!!" After Nasma said that the jackal ran to his little sister and shout. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!!!"

*BAM! KICK!*

"shut up! You don't want to wake my friends up, right?" Nasma whispered after she hit Infinite harder. The jackal looks around as he saw one of Nasma friend sleeping on the other bed. "So, who is she?"

Suddenly, the blanket is moving and both of them ran out from the room. "Oh, this reminds me about this ghost story." Nasma said. "This hostel is haunted." she said. Infinite didn't even impressed as she shakes his head.

"Guys?" the sound said and Infinite quickly went inside the room back. He saw a blue hedgehog rub his eyes cutely. "Oh, Hi, Infy!!" he said. Infinite passed out. "Ooppss..." Sonic said. Nasma came and saw Infinite lay on the floor.

*Later, after a long explanation of how Sonic came here*

Sonic chuckled. "Sorry that I didn't tell you Infinite." he said. Nasma sighed. "Me too brother. It was in the middle of the night and I can't even explain about that to you." The jackal look both of them.

"hmm... It's okay... So, when are our next class?" Infinite asked.

"The lecture has send me the timetable. Here..." Sonic send the timetable to Infinite's phone. Nasma and Infinite take a look.

"ugh... Our timetable is really tight." Infinite said. Nasma get up and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"I think I wanna go back to sleep. I still have time to sleep." Sonic said as he cutely lay his head on the jackal's fluffy tail. Infinite surprised. "What!? You don't really need to sleep on my tail!" he growled.

Nasma came with the coffee and tea with a biscuits. She saw Sonic sleep at Infinite's tails. "aww... Luckily, Sonic staying at this hostel." she giggled. "What's wrong with the giggle?" Infinite suspect something suspicious.

*Later, at the college*
Infinite's POV

I walk to the class and Sonic pass me by. "Sonic wait." I said as I quickly hold his hand. "Yes, Infinite-san?" he said. "Stop calling me that. Listen, I have a lot of work this evening. I might not come back home with you." I said. Sonic smiled.

He nods. "It's okay, I can walk back home with your sister. We will meet again." he walked away and I make a long sighed. Suddenly, someone touch my shoulder and I quickly turned around.

"Sorry, Infinite. Long time no see..." I saw the black hedgehog. "Oh, Shadow. Long time no see. I guess." I shrugged. He smiled. "Hey, let's go to the class. The class is about to start." he said before he walked away. I nods and I walk to the class too.

*Later*

I still at the class and it was almost evening. My phone's ringing and I take a look.

Sonic: Hi, Infy... How's your class?

Infinite: It's good.

Sonic: 😊 Glad to hear that. Me and Nasma will make a great dinner for tonight.

Infinite: That's great

Sonic: You like it?

Infinite: Yeah...

Sonic: Great! Well, see you later

Infinite: Okay, bye

Sonic: bye