Twenty Four : Re-union

Inna's

I can feel my heart racing as I look Mike's angry look, I know for sure that this won't end well. I look at the entrance of the kitchen afraid that Joshua will come out and it will be a disaster.

I walk down the stairs quickly and stand beside Brandon, he was about to yell but I slapped my hand over his mouth and look at Mike " What the hell are you doing here?!" I whisper harshly.

" Oh.. Whispering? Afraid of your big brother here? Wait.. I'll call him myself.. JOSHUA! "

He yelled and walked past us, Brandon grabbed him from his biceps and dragged him back " You better leave right now, or I swear to God you won't see the light of the day ever again " He threatened him dangerously, that I myself felt scared.

Suddenly I was pushed aside and a fist swing at Mike's jaw, I gasped and backed away by the wall as I saw Brandon trying to get Joshua of off Mike and Patrick holding him down.

" You fucking bitch! You dare to come here after what you did!? You think I'm gonna let you get away with it!? "

Joshua growled as he tried to get out of Brandon's grip, but the asshole just chuckled and looked at me.

" Well, she's beautiful.. I've always wanted her.. You know, you don't deserve her, man.. You deserve to be in jail again "

I suddenly felt sick of what he just said, the thought of not being with Josh again and him in prison making me wanna throw up.

" You just crossed the line, asshole! " Patrick yelled before he slammed Mike against the wall and punched him repeatedly.

" Stop!! Just stop all of this!! "

I couldn't take it anymore, why I'd this happening to me!? Why couldn't I have a normal life like any teenager. I screamed as I went and started to push Mike out of the front door

" Leave!! Just fucking leave!!! I don't want to see you or your fucking boyfriend ever again! Do you fucking hear me!!? " I managed to get him out and slammed the door shut.

Suddenly I was pulled into an embrace, I immediately knew that it's Joshua's, the naked chest, his pierced nipped against my cheek and his strong cologne.

I started to relax in his arms as I felt someone else stroking my hair, you might think that I'm happy with having so many guys around me, but no! I'm not happy and never will be .. It makes me feel like a slut! I know that I'm not the best girl in this world and I'm in love with my brother, my own blood, having his baby inside me.. but still, I don't deserve to feel like that .

" I wanna be alone right now .. please " I said and didn't wait for any response as I moved from Joshua's arms and started climbing the stairs to my room.

Joshua's

I frowned as I felt bad for my babe, she just said that she doesn't want to see her friend anymore after what he did.. she was going to forgive him, I'm sure of it, but I guess what that fucker said and did made her think otherwise. I look at Brandon and Patrick who are looking where Inna just went, I slapped Brandon lightly on his shoulder and headed towards the kitchen, and no, I'm not jealous when they look at her because now I know how much these two love each other.