Touches for memories

-Midoriyas POV-

"So you might will have a little trouble, but it should be okay. If you have problems don't hesitate to press the emergency button" the pipe breathing thing is finally off of me and I can breathe on my own. It still hurts a little but it's okay. 

I'm at the hospital for a month now, I still can't remember Todoroki though. They said it will be alright and that my memories will be back soon. I nod to the doctor and he smiles and walks out. 

I actually cried because of this whole situation. I scared my friends to death, but still the worst part is, my mother had a panic attack and also needed to be in the hospital for a while, but she is okay now.

They still visit me, tell me what's new in college, or what happened in the last months. They also talk a lot about Todoroki, he stopped coming by the way. 

It makes me sad that he stopped to show up. Uraraka told me that he said, he isn't a part of my life at the moment and shouldn't be here. I personally didn't have anything against him being here, he is the one who is against it.

I found out that we were really close, that we had some kind of bet and it was over that day Tom got me. They said I was really gay for Todoroki, believe me I wasn't surprised when I heard that, have you seen him? I asked if we are dating, they said almost. I really am sad that I forgot all this, It sounds fun. I just hope I will remember soon.

I text Uraraka and my mother, saying that I can breathe on my own now, they will come over soon.

~

"Izuku hello my dear" 

I look at the door and my mom walks in "H-ch-hi m..mom" my voice is still a little broken? However I can't talk very good for now, but it's okay. 

"No need to talk darling, I know it's still hard for you" I nod and she sits down "Uraraka called me earlier and said that she will try to convince Todoroki to come too" I smile. I know I can't really remember what happened between us, but still I miss him. 

"R-is s-s-something new?" she stays silent and begins to smile

I take her hand and look exited, waiting for her to say the news "Well, I found someone and he seems really nice and caring"  

"What's h- mmmh- his name?" 

"I believe he also teaches at your college, so you might know him. His name is Toshinori Yagi" (I SHIP ALL MIGHT AND INKO DON'T @ ME). Toshinori? Oh she means All might.

His nickname is All might at our college. I nod "He-e's my favorite t-teacher" 

She smiles "I hope it won't be too awkward when you g back there" 

I shake my head "I'm happy f-r-or you mom" her smile widens. I haven't seen her so happy in like forever.

"You can convince him to give me a good grade" we look at the door and see Uraraka with Todoroki. 

They walk in and also sit down "Izuku if you do that, I won't make Katsudon ever again" my mom glares at me. I shake my hands in front of me . 

"It's n-nice to see y-you gu- guys" they frown a little.

"Do you remember anything?" Uraraka's eyes are filled with hope

I shake my head "Sad-ly not" I look at Todoroki and smile weakly at him.

~

Everyone left except Todoroki "Do you mind if I stay a little longer?" I shake my head. He comes closer to my bed.