Chapter 8: Rule

Sorry for the mistakes plz

Third Person POV

Taehyung left the party early, telling his father that he's not feeling well. He takes a taxi though and reminds himself to get a new car as soon as possible. He doesn't go back to his house---no goes to Seokjin's.

"Did you had fight with your dear husband?" Seokjin asks when Taehyung enters his house.

"Why would you say that? Do I come to your house only when I fight with him?" Taehyung answers.

"And no, I didn't fight with him."

"Well, you always have a hot topic of your quarrel with him so I thought that's the case tonight too. How was the party?" Seokjin asks.

"It was fine." Taehyung says. It really was fine until he lost his mind and then made a fool out of himself.

He's pretty sure now Jeongguk thinks how desperately he wants to be touched but is scared. Taehyung doesn't want Jeongguk to think that he wants to be touched by him---and he wants to and has to assure himself that this is not what he wants---he shouldn't wants this at all.

"What happened?" Seokjin asks once he sits next to Taehyung and gives him his fizzy.

"We almost kissed." Taehyung utters, shudders at the memory and Seokjin raises his eyebrow.

"Almost kissed? Why didn't you kiss?" Seokjin says and Taehyung gapes at him.

"I shouldn't kiss him. I shouldn't even be close to him. There should be an approximate one kilometer distance between---".

"One kilometer means he'll be out of that house." Seokjin says and Taehyung looks at him with a blank expression.

"Whatever but the point is---I need to stay away from him and he needs to stay away from me. We are not supposed to talk to each other and we are ought to pretend that we don't exist and just wait for the year to be over. Only then---". Taehyung stops and takes a deep breath.

"Only then my heart can stop beating wildly even at the thought of him." Taehyung huffs, looks at Seokjin who watches him in amusement.

"What?"

"Are you sure you're not in love?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung looks at him in horror.

"Love?! Love?! Are you out of your mind? Where did this love come from?" Taehyung almost yells, sits on his knees and hugs a cushion---looks at Seokjin as if he's stole his precious possession.

"All the moments you've had with him and what you've told me regarding them---I think if you're not in love yet then you are atleast getting close." Seokjin says and Taehyung hits him with the cushion.

"I hate him okay. I can never fall in love with my bully. That can never happen." Taehyung says.

"Well, bully or not---atleast you called him yours." Seokjin says and Taehyung is about to say something but stops---words doesn't come out of his mouth.

Seokjin is confusing him more than he already is.

"Hyung---". Taehyung whines---eyes get just a little bit teary and he hides his face in his hands. Seokjin chuckles softly and pats his shoulder.

"Why are you running away from him?" Seokjin softly asks and Taehyung looks at him with a pleading expression.

"I shouldn't have gotten closer at the first place and now I have to run away. I don't know what's wrong with me." Taehyung says, Seokjin looks at him with a soft expression.