Office Chair (M)

Jisoo's Office

Jisoo was very busy today, too much work and need to catch to those meetings she canceled. She's now reading some documents when she saw Lisa was looking at her, yeah Lisa quit her job in the cafe to read and watch some medical surgery but she decided to visit Jisoo. Jisoo made her promise not to disturb her so she could finish her work.

"Why are you staring? I told you to behave"

"I am behaving, you're so beautiful and hot wearing glasses"

Jisoo stopped what she's reading and looked at Lisa. "Don't start. I have loads of work, if you don't want me throw you out of my office"

Lisa just laugh and continue staring at Jisoo and... then she can't control it anymore.

Lisa walk towards Jisoo and pulled Jisoo's chair to face her, Jisoo got startled as Lisa leaned closer and press her mouth to hers.

Lisa placed the flat of her palm of her hand on the side of Jisoo's knee and slowly smoothed up her leg, Jisoo knew that she would not be reading any business proposal, cause right now she only wants Lisa inside of her.

Jisoo looked into Lisa eyes and she saw lust and love, Jisoo gleam back her. I know that look, she wanted me so bad, Lisa leaned in and hovered over my mouth for a second and then kissed me passionately.

Lisa searched my mouth, exploring and teasing my tongue, that first touch sent a shiver straight between my legs and made my pussy sing.

That instant throb that I felt when her warm wet tongue touched mine was blissful. As she pulled me tighter into her arms and kissed me harder, I began to whimper and shifted in the chair.

I needed to feel her touch. "Lis.. please..."

She pressed a finger to my lips to silence me, I know. "I'll take care of you"

We both watched as her finger left my mouth and trailed its way down to my stomach between my thighs.

She slipped her finger over my nipple, waking it to a pinpoint. Lisa slid her hand to my pussy, and she stroked my clit outside of my panties

I bit my lip to keep from yelling out, I was already wet by a simple touch, Lisa's touch nearly sent me over the edge, but I held myself back.

Sliding my panties to the side, she traced her fingers over my pussy's lips, up and down she dragged her index finger, each sweep of her finger pushing further into my wetness, she avoided my clitoris at first, teasing me slowly.

"God.. Lisa.. I moan"

Widening my legs I urged and invited her to plunge her fingers into me, I wanted to feel the thrust of her sliding in and out of me.

I hold her shirt tightly, I began to moan quietly as she played with me without making me cum, It was heavenly to feel her touch, it's driving me crazy.

Lisa removed her hand from my pussy and sat up in front of my legs and stared down at me.

My heart beat faster, I knew what that look meant, It was time for my skirt and panties to come off.

The thrill of that feeling made my pussy throb repeatedly. Lisa's going to fuck me, and I couldn't wait.

I watched as she remove my skirt and my panties and slowly dragged them down my thighs, over my knees and down to my ankles and onto the floor.

I was naked from the waist down, and I felt wanton and exposed.

Widening my thighs, I tilted my hips towards Lisa as an invitation to come and have a taste.