Wheres my Mummy!?!?

Baileys PoV
"Bailey wake up sweetheart" a deep voice called sweetly, I peered up through my eyelashes at the man before me. I was met with a beautiful pair of blue orbs. "Wake up little moon we've got a long day ahead of us." He told me calmly, I know it's klaus but after he stopped the glowing thing I trust him. I shouldn't but he helped me. "I'm too comfy." I complained, burying my face further into the pillow. He chucked slightly "Come now, I'm gonna take you to Damon and Alaric don't want you to get hurt." I sat up quickly eyes filled with joy. "Really, I can leave!" He smiled a genuine smile, I guess I have this affect on people. "Of course little moon I would never make you stays here" surprising both of us I flung myself into his arms digging my head into his chest. "Thank you!" I squealed "come on then let's freshen you up at bit." He held his hand towards me which I took and walked with him to the bathroom. He lifted me up and set me on the counter, looking in the mirror i gasped. "I look horrible and icky" he laughed at my reaction. "It's alright love, we will get you looking back to normal in no time."

After klaus had helped me get ready he lead me into the grill holding onto my hand securely. "There's Dami." I pointed to the bar where he sat drinking with Alaric. "Keep hold of my hand till u tells you little moon." Before my reply he walked towards the bar, with me still holding onto his hand. "Gentleman why so glum." I smile glad to see Alaric was alright now, he looked worried at me before returning my smile "ugh klaus I presume." Damon says without turning round "in the flesh" klaus replied as Damon turned only now noticing my presents. "Thanks for the loner mate." Klaus pats Alaric on the back. Damon still staring at me the anger boiling in his eyes. "Any reason you decided to stop by." He spat through his teeth. "I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret. And of course I'm simply returning bailey to your care." I looked up at him silently asking permission. "Go on sweetheart." I let go of his hand and jumped into Alaric's arms. "Ha thanks for the advice ." Damon stood clearly still angry. "I don't suppose I could talk you not a postponement by any chance, huh." I giggled ever I knew it was ridiculous, Alaric quickly shushed me making me look down regretfully. "He's kidding right" klaus asked Alaric "no not really" he admitted, as I lay my head on his shoulder ready to go home. "I mean, come on, what's one month in the grand scheme of things" Damon finished his drink awaiting klaus's response. "Let me be clear." He stepped closer threateningly. "I have my vampire, I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. I returned sweet little bailey to you as a show of gratitude, I can easily take her back." Alaric held me closer to his chest "the ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow don't screw it up."  He then leaves. "Bailey are you alright." Damon asked me worried. "I'm okay dami" I told him stretching my arms towards him so he would take me from Alaric. He did so and kissed my forehead softly holding me close. "Let's get you home to your mummy aye." I grinned up at him, with bright eyes as we left the grill.

"Mummy!" I jumped down from Dami arms seeing my mummy sitting on the couch in the  Salvatore boarding house. "Oh bailey" she picked me into her arms and held me closer. I hugged her tightly as if she were going to disappear. "I was so worried, that monster had hurt you." I pulled back and looked at her surprised "you know?" She laughed, and my eyes began to water. "oh my baby girl." She hugged me again now sitting on the couch. "Mummy I'm so scared." I wheeled into her shoulder enjoying her loving embrace. "Oh darling nothings going to hurt you while I'm here. I cried and cried into her shoulder until I fell asleep.

Jenna's PoV
After bailey fell asleep, I watched her. She looked so peaceful while she's asleep. I can't believe she goes though so much, she is still a baby. I was broken from my thoughts by my phone ringing. "Hello?" I answered the phone not checking the number. "Jenna, jenna. Please help me." That was Elenas voice. "Elena what's wrong?" I could here her heavy breath in the other side of the phone "please jenna I'm so scared you have to help me" I stood up quickly placing a blanket over Baileys small frame. "It's alright Elena I'm coming" I opened the floor and walked down the steps "where are you?" There was no reply. A man appeared next to me "hello love" I was frozen "who are you" I asked shaking "don't worry about that sweetheart." Before I could say anything. His face transformed with bright yellow eyes and sharp fangs. He bit into his own wrist and shoved it into my mouth. I pushed against his arm but he was to strong, his blood dropped down my throat. He finally pulled away and I gasped for breath staring at him in shock. He grabbed my neck with both hands. Hearing a sickening snap before I was consumed by darkness.