Snowball

"Where are we going? Jisoo asked.

Lisa wake her up very early telling her they're going somewhere." Why did we bring Dalgom too?"

"Secret, trust me, you'll like it there. Dalgom is always in your parents house so I was thinking to have a family outing"

Jisoo blushed and rub Dalgom's hair, Dalgom loves you more then me now, when he saw you he totally ignored me" Jisoo pouted and wiggled her dog "You like Lisa so much?? But I'm your mommy!"

"I'm his mom too you know" Jisoo smiled and open the bread that Lisa bought and feed Lisa too, today's weather is good, last night was too much snow.

"Yes, are you cold?"

"No"Jisoo gave Lisa a kiss in her cheek." You're here, you keep me warm always"

Lisa took a glance on her gf and smiled. "Very smooth baby, you make me want to park this car and..."

"No! We just did it so many times last night and a while ago, I'm still sore." Jisoo pouted.

"Huh? I want to park the car so I could give you a warm hug, what are you saying?" Lisa starts to laugh like a crazy person now.

Jisoo's face turned red, embarrassed "shut up! "

The car filled with Lisa's laughter and nonstop teasing to her little girlfriend, after 2 hours of driving while singing in the car they finally arrived to their destination.

The place is elegantly vintage, not so big not so small, there's a semi-big field before entering the house.

"It's so nice here, who owns this place baby?"

"Momo's brother, this house should be a gift to her fiance, she runaway in the middle of the wedding, until now no one knows the reason"

"That's sad" Jisoo back hugged Lisa and buried her face in Lisa's back. "You smell so good, you really smell like green apple"

Lisa faced her girlfriend. Jisoo now buried her face to Lisa chest, hugging her so tightly. "I wanna cuddle baby, but I'm hungry"

Lisa smiled and push Jioo sweetly away from her. "I'll cook now, go slide that door you'll see a library go check it out while I'll prepare"

Jisoo eyes twinkle when she heard the word library. "You're such a bookworm baby, but how come you don't look like that when you saw my library at home"

Jisoo pouted "I can't read anything there, it's all about surgery and some are in different language I can't even pronounce!"

"Don't worry, I'll add more books next time for you, but you love my library anyway and Lisa playfully winked at her.

Jisoo smacked Lisa as she remember their naughty session there.

"Read, I'll cook now love you!" Lisa slapped Jisoo's butt and run to the kitchen.

After having lunch, the two girls decided to take a rest for a while, Jisoo reads while Lisa's lying on the couch heads on Jisoo's lap, she's sleeping peacefully while Jisoo brushes her hair giving Lisa small kisses from time to time.

When Lisa woke up, she dragged Jisoo to their room to change their clothes.

"Why are we outside Lisa? It's fucking cold"

Lisa removed her scarf and put in to Jisoo's neck "now you feel better?"

"But how about you?"

"I'm fine" Lisa pulled Jisoo towards the center of the field that was covered in a thick coat white snow, and walk away a litte bit to Jisoo's side.

"Why are you staying away fro-" Jisoo was suddenly cut a she get a hit right in the face with a pile of snow ball, the snow slid of her face with her mouth still open.

"You were saying something Sooya?" Lisa asked with a smirked"

Jisoo raised an eyebrow, and Lisa again threw a snowball at Jisoo hitting her face again.

"Bullseye!"

Jisoo scream and felt the snow slide off her face

"Shit, Game on Lisa. I will absolutely pulverized you!" Jisoo yelled and started to pile up a snow into her hands.

"Go ahead baby! Do it if you can! Show me what you got" Lisa said with a smug grin as she threw another one to Jisoo but the small girl dodge it.

Their snow ball fight battle began.

After the snow ball fight, they went inside immediately, Jisoo is really cold but her heart is so warm and happy, she gave Lisa a loads of small kisses in her face before letting the tall girl go inside the kitchen to cook their dinner.

Lisa cooked ramen and meat, she made a hot chocolate for Jisoo too, and now it's time for bed, their room is located on the third floor of the house, when Jisoo is already in the bed, Lisa closed all the lights and laid beside Jisoo and hug the smaller girl.

"You had fun?" Lisa said while Jisoo snuggle herself to Lisa.

"Super! Thank you baby, for always spoiling me"

"You deserve it and I love you so much, we're not yet done" Lisa press some button beside the bed and the roof starts to move revealing a glass ceiling underneath when you can see the stars clearly.

"You told me you want to see stars until you fell asleep, so here we go" Lisa kissed Jisoo's forehead and hug her tightly.

Jisoo got surprised seeing the clear view of the dark sky with loads of stars, it was wonderful it's one of her wish list.

Jisoo looked at Lisa and snaked her arms in her neck while brushing the back of her head. "What did I do to deserve you?"

Lisa hugged her back. "Cause you're Jisoo, and I love you."

"I never love anyone like this Lisa, don't you dare leave me or else I'll cut you into pieces"

Lisa laughed and kissed Jisoo's lips passionately "I love you, I love you, I love you and I won't ever leave you, come on let's watch the stars"

"Thank you and I love you so much baby" Jisoo hugged Lisa and start to watch the stars, but she knows to herself that the brightest star was with her in the bed hugging her so tight, and a minute later she fell asleep in Lisa's arm with sweetest smile on her face.