Chapter 11: A request

KlyToxin: I own the pic above. Anyway, let's go with the chapter.

----

Y/N POv

Y/N: Defeat the Orc Lord? You're asking us? I asked after Treyni came down from the table where she appeared.

Treyni smiled again and said

Treyni: Yes, that's right.

Then Benimaru put himself in front of me and said

Benimaru: That's quite a selfish request from someone who just appeared out of nowhere, Treyni the Dryad. Why have you come here? There are races far stronger than Goblins.

Treyni: Yes, that is true. If the Ogres' homeland had been at full strength, perhaps i would have gone there. She said suprising Benimaru, Shion and Shuna.

Treyni: Thought, even if i had fine that, i still could not have ignored those individuals existence. She said looking at me and Rimuru.

Rimuru: Huh?

Treyni: Were our settlement to be attacked by the Orc Lord, the Dryads could not hope to fight them alone. This is why i have come to request assistance from someone strong. She said looking the others in the room.

Y/N: How can you confirm that the Orc Lord exist?

Treyni: The Dryads have knoledge of essentially everything that happens in this forest. She said taking a potato chip.

Treyni: The Orc Lord does exist. Treyni said smiling while she take a bite of the potato chip.

Rigurd: If a Dryad acknowleges it...

Kaijin: Then it must be true.

There was some silence before Rimuru start to speak.

Rimuru: Give us some time to answer. We will back to the Kijin, but we don't want to go poking at a hornet's nest for no reason. Let me and Y/n take stock of the information we have before i answer. Despite how i look, i'm the leader here after all and Y/n is the deputy chief.

Treyni only smiled hearing this.

----

Y/N POv
Then we continue the conference and in the end we learn that Orcs are getting supplies by eating eachother using the unique skill "Starved". It's a skill that the Orc Lord, a calamity that brings chaos to the world, is born with. It's influence reaches all those who serve under him, making them devour everything in sight, like locusts and at the same time, they consume the victim's strenght and abilities, making them their own sustenance. After she explained the unique skill, she take a sip from her cup and then she give us a another information.

Treyni: In addition, we have confirmed that a certain majin is behind the Orc Lord's appearance. I believe it is someone you won't want to overlook.

Y/N: A majin?

Treyni: It is a subordinate of a Demon Lord, after all.

Y/N: 'They have knowledge of everything that happens in the forest, huh? This lady's shrewd.' I said closing my eyes while Shizu comes in my mind.

Then Treyni stood up and say

Treyni: Honored Y/n Uchiha and Rimuru Tempest.