24.

A/N: so, I'll be honest, I'm an idiot, but could anyone please tell me what these wattpad coin thingies are, because they just showed up out of nowhere?

"Hey," Camila says softly as she opens the door to her own appartment. "Hi," Hailee says a little unsurely as she walks in, not knowing what the hell is going on. Her and Camila hadn't really spoken besides the 'goodmorning' and 'goodnight' texts Camila sent because she felt too bad to not at least do that.

"Want something to drink?" Camila offers.

Hailee sits down on the edge on the couch, arm crossed. "I would like to know what's going on, Mila," she says seriously. "We were completely fine and from one day to the next you just don't text or call or anything?" 

Before Camila gets a chance to reply, Hailee continues. "I don't want to come across as some overly attached girlfriend, but I would like to see you at least once every two weeks, you know?"

This time Camila waits for her to continue, but she doesn't, so she quickly nods. "You're completely right!"

Hailee looks confused. "Okay, great. So, what's going on?"

Camila sighs. "You sure you don't want a drink?"

Hailee sighs too. "Mila, if you're going to break up with me, don't you think I at least deserve a reason?"

The actress' eyes open widely, "What?"

Hailee stands up from her spot on the couch as she walks towards Camila and takes her hands. "Oh come on, Mila. Normally, you're very attached and now I just hear nothing for a couple of days? That's not you."

Camila feels absolutely horrible, because CLEARLY Hailee is a lovely person that doesn't deserve to be hurt by her stupid confused ass.
She squeezes Hailee's hands before she let's go of them as she nods. "You're right, yeah. Lately, I mean, for the last couple of days and honestly kind of since the start I just feel kind of.. weird," she tries to explain.

Hailee nods patiently. "Okay?"

"I mean, with the whole Lauren thing."

"I had a feeling you liked her," Hailee nods again, quite calmly.

Camila immediately shakes her head so hard she might actually have snapped some muscles. "No, no way, absolutely not! No. I just mean the whole fucking thing. Didn't you see the comments on our picture together? It's fucking insane!"

Hailee nods again. "Hmhm, I saw them. I just don't really care, because I really like you, Mila."

Camila nearly stomps her feet on the ground like a toddler that isn't ready for her first day of school. "You shouldn't be okay with that!"

"It's fine, really. However," Hailee starts very calmly again. "I think I want to go home and I really hope that you and Lauren are going to be happy. I know that sounds like a thing a stupid, jealous ex would say, but I mean it, you deserve the best."

Camila shakes her head again. "Wait, what? It isn't Lauren! I just don't, no."

Hailee is already walking towards the door when Camila steps in front of her. "I'm sorry," she says softly.

"I know, it's honestly okay. I'll speak to you someday, yeah?" Hailee replies before she walks past Camila and out of the door.