Chapter 12 | Three. Two. One

𝐀 𝐕 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍 ' 𝐒   𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

Chatter and music fill the kitchen as Sierra, Hannah, Liv, Nick and I sit around the table drinking coffee as the morning sun shines on the cabin. My eyes flicker to the time on my phone, waiting for the guys' wake up call that is about to come.

Three. Two. One.

A smirk dances on our lips as a phone alarm and shouting fills the cabin. The best time for revenge is when they're asleep. Not our fault they sleep like the dead.

"Something wrong, boys?" Sierra shouts through the cabin, and soon after Aiden, Noah and Dylan come running into the kitchen. Laughter escaping us as we get a good look at them.

"You did this!" Dylan points to the three of them. Covered in honey, flour that is stuck to them as well as their faces covered in makeup that we did on them while they were asleep.

"Smile," Hannah snaps a picture of them. "This will make for a great Instagram day."

"Revenge is sweet, don't you think? Never mess with us," I tell them as we all high five, and Nick drinks his coffee but we can see the amused smile on his face.

"You're all dead," Noah smirks, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Get them!"

Our eyes widen as they charge at us and we're immediately getting up and running away. I can hear the shouts and screams of the girls who got caught and smothered in the honey and flour. I laugh looking back, seeing Noah chasing me. Turning back I see Dylan in front of me getting ready to cage me in. I duck under his legs, resulting in Noah and Dylan colliding.

"Sneaky woman," Dylan grunts. I laugh and run up the stairs to my room where there is a lock, I place my hand on the door ready to go inside.

Arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back and into a hard chest as Noah smothers me in the honey and flour. "Got ya."

"Gross," I wiggle around, trying to get away but it doesn't help, and Noah makes sure he gets me covered in everything he's wearing. He lets me go and I turn around, both of us now covered. "Are you mad at us?"

"Nah, we deserved it. You didn't really think we wouldn't let you off so easy though, did you?"

"You guys couldn't let us have it, could you?" Hannah grumbles, walking past us covered in honey and feathers before heading into our room to shower.

"You heard her. Now I'm going to go shower."

He smirks. "You can always shower with me."

"In your horny dreams, Jackson," I pat his chest before walking into the bedroom. After Hannah and me both shower and change into our bathing suits, before pulling some clothes over them. We head back out to the kitchen with Liv who comes out of her room.

The guys cook breakfast, now showered, as we stand in the doorway and Sierra soon appears at our side. "You know you'd make great trophy husbands one day."

The guys turn at the sound of us appearing before we head over to sit down, Liv kissing Nick and even Sierra kissing Aiden's cheek, making us smirk.

"Where's my kiss?" Dylan pouts, before he turns to me, puckering his lips. I laugh and shove him away.

"Who knows where those have been," I scrunch up my face before patting his cheek and sitting down. "So, what do we do to deserve this? I mean, we did cover you in honey, flour and do your makeup."

Noah turns, plating up the food. "We wanted to apologize for scaring you, even though you got us back. You made breakfast last time you were at ours so it's only fair."