19

♥️

"Punishment?" I whimper as I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"Yes. Get over my lap" he commands and I stare at him for a moment, getting a little excited about his odd request. What does he want to do?

I lay myself chest down over his legs, my eyes set on the black tile floors against Aiden's dress shoes. He slowly lifts my dress, exposing my bare bottom to the cool air of the room. I look back and see him shaking his head in disapproval.

"No panties?" His voice is deep and angry.

"I didn't want to wear them, the dress was too tight and it showed lines!" I plead, hoping he didn't think I wouldn't wear any so another man could see up there. He shakes his head once more and grabs the back of my neck, facing my head down as he begins to rub small circles on my bottom.

"I'm going to spank you now, Emma. Okay?" he says, his voice stern and commanding, I nod. "No, use your words." He demands. "Ye... yes" I agree, I know I shouldn't be but the idea of him being so authoritative excites me.

I feel a rush of air before his hand firmly lands on my cheek. The sting makes me gasp. The feeling of his warm hand ordering me into submission turns me on more than I can explain, before him I never had these thoughts but he brings out something in me. It's a natural feeling to be laid over his lap like this, so much so that it worries me, is something wrong with me?

His voice is deep and rugged "Now, Em. Do you know why you're being punished?"

I think about the events of the night. "Because I went to a club. but I thou----" He cuts me off with another smack. I whimper in pain and pleasure.

"You're being punished for a multitude of things, one being the club, yes. The most baffling being you grinding this ass" He grips it in his large hand. "on another man." He grabs the back of my thigh and I can hear him taking deep breaths, presumably trying to calm himself down.

His hand firmly clamps down on my bare cheeks and by the third smack I can't take it anymore, the pleasure is consuming my body.

I wiggle under him, trying to use his knee as a way to relieve some of the tension I feel inside me. I begin to slowly move myself up and down on his knee and when I let out a small moan he reaches his hand between my legs and swipes his fingers up my slit before quickly pulling them away.

"No, don't get wet princess. This is a punishment you shouldn't be enjoying it. Besides, You're too drunk for me to do anything sexual to you, not that you deserve it." I whine at his words as he pulls me off of him and places me on the couch, the cool leather feels good against the stinging sensation on my bottom.

But in truth I don't want it to go away, the stinging is a reminder that his hands were on me. What is wrong with me?

He stands up and grabs the bottle of lotion as he sits down next to me and pulls me back onto his chest, cradling me in his arms. He scoops some of the creamy lotion in his hands and he brings his hand back down to my bottom I wince a little at the cold cream but calm as he begins to gently rub it in.

I almost fall asleep against his chest, the alcohol taking over every other sense. But I feel ashamed, I really should have talked to him about what happened but instead, I went to a club and got drunk to try to forget him.

Why would I try to forget someone who was been so kind to me. "Im sorry," I say as tears begin to form in my eyes. He slowly begins to rock me as he lays my head against his chest. "Shh babe. It's fine. I just feel a need to protect you."

We lay like that a while before he places me down next to him. He looks over at me, his demeanor is happier than earlier. "Now, why did you get so wet while I spanked you?" He asks and I blush but with a rush of confidence I say "I kind of like it." he nods his head.

"Now, there's a difference between punishments and kinks in the bedroom, okay?" he says and I look at him a little confused.

He places his hands on me, the warmth making me smile. "I'll explain further at a better time but when I punish you it's for your own good, it's a consequence to something bad you've done." I nod in understanding. "In the bedroom. You're discovering what you like so if you ever feel uncomfortable you just let me know, okay?"

"But is something wrong with me because I like those things?"

He laughs a small laugh "No baby, nothing is wrong with you, you're learning what you like and if this is it im happy because I want to fuck you rough." He places a kisses on my neck. "I want to throw you on the bed and have my way with you while you submit to me. I knew you would be submissive but fuck I'm so excited for when you're fully sober and I can do whatever to you." He growls into my ear and I squeeze my legs together hoping for some relief but he looks down at my shuffling.

"Another thing." He says as he pulls my legs apart, halting my movements. "There's really no need for you to touch yourself." He brings his lip in between his teeth as his eyes trail up and down my body. "Why?" I ask and he looks deep into my eyes. "You're mine... this cunt is mine." He places his warm hand over it, covering me fully. "I can take care of you, I can make you feel things you never thought you could." I shiver at his words, the fire burning deep inside me. He tilts his head waiting for an answer and I want to turn him on, maybe if I play into this fun side he will understand I'm sober now and we can mess around.

I straddle his waist as I play with his hair, gently tugging on it as I look innocently into his eyes. "Yes sir, Mr.Scott." The words fumble out and I'm surprised by how natural they sound but my voice is what startles me the most, my tone is seductive and low and I can tell it takes Aiden by surprise because his breathing picks up.

"Where did you learn to talk like that?" He asks, his eyes darkening a little and from learning his actions I can tell he's worried I've done this before.

I don't want to sound like a nerd but who cares. "I read it in a book." I admit as I blush.

He laughs a low sound. "Oh... I see. I'll have to buy you more of these books."

I shake my head nervously "No, I have this app on my phone. It's got a lot of really naughty things in it." I lean in and whisper this, we're in a closed room but I don't want anyone else to hear. I lean back and see his smile widen before he presses a soft kiss on my cheek. I begin to grind on him again but he shakes his head. "You're too drunk baby. Later, I promise. Let's get you home, we will go find Ashley."

"Wait!" I yell, pushing my hand agaist his chest. I don't know if he would freak out about Ashley and ricky so I need to get her myself. "I'll go grab her."

He tilts his head to the side. "You're not going anywhere." He says, his words final as he places his hand in mind squeezing tightly as he heads for the foor. "Please ." I beg but he doesn't stop.

"Are you worried about me catching her with ricky?" He laughs, "I'm more perceptive than that, I already saw them as we walked up here." I stare at him in shock. "Are you mad at her?" I ask quietly, afraid he will be.

"Why would I give a fuck, she's grown and can do whatever she wants. Plus I'm fucking her best friend so...." He laughs and I stop in my tracks. "I'm grown and I can't do whatever I want." I protest, ignoring his vulgar remark at the end.

He lets go and brings his large hands to my face, pushing it up so I'm forced to look into his eyes. "You're mine though, princess. I don't give a fuck what anyone in the world does, as long as they aren't messing with you it's not my business." He drops his hands, wrapping one around my waist protectively as we walk down the hall.

He opens the partially opened curtain to the other VIP room. "Drive her back to my place." I hear Ashley scream and some shuffling but Aiden laughs as we continue down the stairs. His arm still pulling me to him, I'm starting to feel tired so I lean into him.
♥️

I wrote a new story called "The Runaway" it's an After fanfic. ♾