Thirty One

Tia's point of view

I woke to see that I'm in a different room and hooked up to monitors. I was about to panic when I saw my mom and dad walk in.

"Oh my god honey your awake. You had us so worried" my mom said hugging me.

"Why am I in here? Where is Alex is she ok? I want to see her." I said trying to get out of bed but my dad stopped me.

"Babygirl she is ok in a way. She is back in a coma but she is alive. You can't leave the bed because the doctors said so."

I relaxed more know they didn't tell them why. That is something I want to tell them. Then they both looked at me with a serious face.

"What's wrong?"

"Tia someone tried to kill Alex we are not sure who but we are on it." Dad said

"I can't lose her. I love her so much. Her family needs her."

"We know babygirl. Oh by the way her family wants to see you but since you were out family only and we didn't know if you already meet them or what." Mom said

"I told you I did. Of course they can see me" I said with a little attitude. Then I noticed my dad give my mom a look and shake his head. Something is up I just don't know what.

"I will go get them sweetie." My dad said kissing my forehead.

So the door opened again and Amy and Lee ran to me.

"Please be ok we need and my sissy need you."she said crying

"I scared." Lee said crying

"Its ok guys I'm fine just a little boo boo but I'm ok. And your sissy and mommy will be just fine. Remember she is fighting for yall." Then I looked at her family "all of you."

"Wh what do you mean mommy?" My mom asked nervously

"Oh this is Lee Alex's daughter." Jess said with a smile

"I didn't know she had kids. How?"

Jess looked at me and I gave a nod.

"Well Alex was born differently then other girls. She was born with male genital."

"What and you knew this?" Mom said

"Of course is did and I love all of her. Can you not yell it scares them." I said as I looked to see Lee and Amy deep in my arms. Liam was holding onto Jess for fear life. Tyler was trying to help Liam.

"There is nothing wrong with that babygirl. She is still one amazing person." My dad said with a smile on his face.

"Oh I have to go get Erin the nanny just dropped her off." He said leaving

I noticed Liam look up and smile at that. I'm glad they are friends even though I think they are to young to be dating. I notice my mom gave him a mean look. Liam turned away from her and moved closer to Dave. He is only by Dave if he feels extra threatened. Then I looked at Tyler he was giving my mom a mean glare. Something had to happen and I was going to find out. Just then my dad and Erin came in.

"Oh I'm so happy to see you sis. Mom said your a bad influence on me and I said I still loved you and wanted to be around you. So she stip me from seeing you. I missed you so much." She said crying and hugging me. My dad looked at mom angry and disgusted.

"How dare you do that to our daughter. That is her sister. So what you don't agree with her life. Well I don't care. That girl in there has risked her life to save our daughter and she will have my blessing if she ask." Dad said trying not to yell