Ten

"Did you bring everything you need?"

Taehyung nodded his head vigorously. He rushed to the bathroom to take a quick bath, humming over the excitement that he's feeling.

Tianna shakes her head, smiling at the youngest's enthusiasm. She checked the bag once more and found that everything Tae needs is already inside. She quietly goes out of the room to check on her two older sons.

After a quick 5 minutes, Taehyung came out of the bath and hurriedly changed. Once done, he took his backpack and went out of the room. He saw Jin walking down the stairs with his huge bag on his back.

"Hyung, good morning!" Taehyung greeted, beaming in happiness.

Jin smiled at him, "Someone is excited, huh?"

Taehyung giggled, skipping his way down to the kitchen. The two settled on the dining area with Namjoon following down shortly.

All three boys enjoy their breakfast with Tianna constantly reminding them to be careful all the time that they're away.

"Do you understand me? Jin, Namjoon, and Taehyung?" She asked once more.

The three boys nodded their heads, loudly replying altogether, "YES MOM!".

They heard their father's voice from the sala saying that the tour bus is already outside the house.

The boys quickly finished their food, checking their things once more, before finally walking out of the kitchen with Tianna following behind. She kissed their cheeks, whispering "Be careful" to them.

The three ride the bus going to the campsite where they'll stay for two nights away from the comforts of their home.

------

Taehyung sits next to Bogum as they wait for the forest ranger to give a short orientation about the do's and don'ts in the campsite, and the basic things to do in order to survive in the forest.

The two behavedly listened to the talk, jotting down important information in their small journal.

"Aren't you excited?" Bogum whispered.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, grinning from ear to ear. "You don't know how hard it is for me just to come here, Bogumie. I'm more than excited. I'm ecstatic!"

"Same. I can't wait to explore the woods and study the stars." Bogum replied, beaming in enthusiasm.

The two keeps on giggling and chatting until the end of the seminar, missing some important reminders discussed by the forest ranger.

For the first day's activities, Taehyung learned about setting up the tent for two with the help of his best friend. He also learned how to ignite a fire using stones and sticks, a bit hard from the start but later on, Taehyung was able to get the technique.

The campers enjoy the boodle fight they had for lunch with some of the food they got from the forest and from their packed ones.

In the afternoon, they gather around the made up training ground, where they rolled on the mud, jumped over the logs, climbed up the nets, and slid down the slope and into a pool of dirty water in order to win the race.

Namjoon's team got the first place while Jin and Taehyung's team came fifth place. The two did not mind not winning at all because they enjoyed all the activities until their limbs are already aching.

When the night comes, the campers gather around a huge fireplace, where they share what they have experienced for the first day. All are freshly bathed, no longer covered in mud and sweat. They wrapped up the day with laughters and expectations for the next day to be as enjoyable as today.