The BIG 1k!

I would be lying if I said that I didn't reach this point one day, but I didn't think that it would be so soon. The more I ventured through Wattpad, and the more I saw the trends I thought my style of storytelling, I would always be somewhat in the trenches. And I sure as heck didn't think Genesis of all things would be my first story to reach such a goal. No offense but out of all my stories, Genesis was the one that was consistently my least popular story. Up until a couple of weeks, I thought it would stay like that. Boy, was I wrong.

When I made Genesis, I was inspired by MHA, Generator Rex, The flash, and static shock. The concepts of superheroes and more recently, apocalypse stories were very intriguing to me. So, of course, at the very start, I had wanted Genesis to be my own superhero story with a twist just because I wanted one. But I think it was only when I let Genesis evolve on Wattpad that I realize the true weight of what I wanted it to be. I was always a bit disappointed in the world-building of the Flash and Mha already lived in a world where the main crisis was already averted; it was a deconstruction of heroes and villains in society after all. I find it amazing really that my story has touched so many from so far away. I also find it pretty fitting considering my story is of a world gone mad. So in light of such a goal, I wanted to give both a question and a lesson.

That question is, what if everyone got superpowers in the same way in a chaotic situation? How would we, as a society, move on from such a tragedy? I know there are people out there that would rather lose themselves in the madness, but I know there are others who choose to grow stronger from it. But those who excel when faced with tragedy, those who want to make history. Those who become better because they view it as their right as a human being to create a world better than when they were born into it. I find those to be the greatest of heroes and the greatest of Champions. So at the end of this extraordinary day, I would like to thank you for being a Champion, for sticking with this endless journey we call life. So this one day (7-12-19) let's celebrate having a good day. Cause if that isn't a win, I don't know what is. Special thanks to all my friends, family and followers for getting me this far, And I hope their many more achievements to come.