1: Who are you?

June 10th, Monday.
4:00 PM

WhatAnAngel

"Heya Dread!"

XxDreadfulGamerxX

"Yo, Angel. Ready for the dungeon? I heard it's not going to be an easy one. ;)"

WhatAnAngel

"Pfft. Of course I am."

"Lydia get off the computer and study! I will not be tolerating this kind of behavior any longer."

The screen of my laptop suddenly shut down, and in front of my face was my mom's hand, hitting the power button of my laptop. In her other hand, she held a test paper. My previous math test.

"Mom!? What did you do that for!?" I growled at her.

She growled back and shoved the test paper in my face. "Are you not ashamed of yourself!? Look at this score!"

"Two mistakes mom. This test has TWO mistakes."

"I don't want to see anything other than a perfect score, Lydia." My mom storms out of the room.

Perfectionist. Why can't she just be proud of me.

I crumple the test paper into a ball and shoot it into the trashcan placed not too far away from me, then I reboot my laptop, log in, and hope that Dread didn't leave me behind.

Joining server 131...

Server joined!

I anxiously scroll down the list of my friends that are online, and a wave of relief hits me once I recieve an invite coming from Dread.

XxDreafulGamerxX

"What happened?"

WhatAnAngel

"Nothing. Just my mom again."

SoggyCerealO

"Yo Angel!"

PeppermintXO

"Since when has your mom ever NOT been the reason of your sudden disappearances hahahaha!"

WhatAnAngel

"Pfft lmao. Yeah sorry about that guys. You two goin to join us in the dungeon?"

PeppermintXO

"Isn't that obvious, Angel? :))"

SoggyCerealO, and PeppermintXO, another two of my online friends. They obviously like each other but are too blind to see it smh.

XxDreadfulGamerxX

"Alright, let's not waste anymore time."

Teleporting you to Snow cove

SoggyCerealO