7

Amber

This guy truly doesn't understand, why is he so stubborn. for two days now he has been sending me flowers and poems. And boy doesn't this take me down memory lane. When we met on our first year of college we had some how instantly clicked. He had always brought me flowers and written me poems. 

I had finally made it into the school of my dreams. Even though I already worked in my dream job, I have to have a college diploma. The school was huge  and I am more than sure that I am going to get lost here. I wasn't paying much attention to where I was walking, which caused me to crash into someone. 

"I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I say as I look up at the person. the handsome person looked mad but then his expression changed into a smile. "no worries, it was an accident. Are you also new here?" he had asked as i shyly nod as I look away. 

"cool so am I. My name is Lucian Black. Whats your name bella? " he held my hand against his soft lips for a second making me blush. "nice to meet you Lucian, I'm Amber Cruz"  

*****

"Lucian how may times do I have to tell you that I don't need any of these flowers, but I do love your poems" i say as i hug him from behind. "Amy your very special to me and I want to make sure you know it every day." he says as he turns around and kisses me sweetly. 

"I want you to know that one day I will make you my wife"

We had been going out for five years before we got married. We where very happy at least I thought we were. Two years of marriage only to get divorced after a short time. In total it was seven years gone to the trash. Such a waste of time now that I think about it.

I should have just walked away after I apologized.

"Ms.Cruz do I throw these out to?"

I sigh as I look at the flowers. "yes go ahead" i say as she takes away the flowers leaving me to my thoughts. 

*ring*

"Baby how are you?" i answer with out looking at the id caller. Usually the kids call me around this time.

"How i have missed you calling me that Amy" i cringe when I here his voice.

"I miss took your call for someone else's. Is there a reason for this unwanted call?" I ask as I run my hand through my hair. 

"sorry that I'm not that Jason guy your with. When I find him He will wish he was never born." with that being said I hung up on him, not bothering to answer any of his incoming calls and messages.

"take the hint Lucian" i say as i pack up my things getting ready to head home. To my now lonely home.

******

The drive home was a long one, just as I pull into my drive way I can't help but feel uneasy. I felt like some thing was off, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. 

I open the door to my house but just as I take a step I am pushed inside quickly and the pressed against the door. I try to keep calm as I try to pray my attacker away from me with all my strength. 

"shh...its just me Amy" I groan as I finally realize who this person is. I step on his foot  with my heel to get him to let go but it had no effect what so ever. 

he presses his hip against mine in order to keep me still as he held my hands captive above my head. 

"what are you doing let go of me!" i shout at him as I struggle against him

"this is your punishment for hanging up on me and not answering my calls." he says as his face nears mine. 

"n-no...get away" i turn my head to the side but that doesn't stop him.

instead I feel him kiss my neck and cheek as he makes his way to my lips. He presses his lips to mine as he held my chin so I would look at him. I was no use struggling, he was to strong. 

I felt tears fall down my cheeks as he kisses me. I didn't like it not one bit.

i then feel him let me go as he wipes my tears. "do you dislike me this much Amber" he looked hurt. his eyes were also teary as if he were to cry at any moment. 

He picks me up and takes me to the guest living room where he sets me down on the couch as he kneels in front of me, with his head on my lap. 

"Amber please, I have missed you for six years. I couldn't find you, I had no clue where to look. I was scared for years believe something bad had happened to you. It was as if the ground has swallowed you whole." he said as he held on to me tightly.

"I was always scare that you'd leave me and disappear from my life, but it was me who chased you away." at this point he had finally broken down. For some reason it pained me to see him like this.

"you hurt me Lucian...and I can't forgive you for that reason. I have kept going with my life and I believe you should do the same"

"I can't Amber...don't you understand that you are the first woman I have ever fallen for, the one how brought me happiness. I want you back, i need you with me" he said as he looked at me with his teary eyes. 

"I love you and I haven't stopped loving you. Amber ever since I kicked you out I have never touched another woman, you want to know why....it was because i only wanted you."

"I only want you"