#04 Ardour (M)

Character/genre: (Guess who?) x reader | smut | 422 words

Warning: Smut. Just plain simple smut. Please read with caution.

Gasps of breaths.

Deep grunts and soft high-toned moans.

The knocking sounds that resonate repeatedly as the bed's headboard comes in contact with the wall behind it.

Your knuckles are clenching onto the sheets underneath your body for balance.

Sweats are now all over your skin. Coating your face, your bare naked body, soaking through the strains of your hair now sticking on your forehead.

Your body is arching forward, pressing your breasts against the sweaty muscled chest which belongs to the man hovering above you. Your core is burning with pleasure, the heat inside of you gets higher and higher as he keeps pounding into you, harder and harder, reaching every hidden nook within which only he could find.

He keeps his eyes staring at your face, both of his hands holding your hips strong enough just to keep you in place. His movements soon become more erratic, as he is racing fast to reach his high. He lets out deeper grunts and whimpers as he pounds harder.

He leans down to kiss the area under your earlobe, kissing and biting hard while whispering to you, "You feel so good baby, I'm almost there."

You close your eyes, lifting your hands to wrap them around his neck. You move your hips to move along with his pace on reaching both of your pleasures. The walls inside your core begin clenching and squeezing around him, giving the pressure he needs to reach his own. You bite down one of your palms to hold yourself from screaming out the name you have been calling inside of your head, Yoongi, Yoongi!

And soon you both finally reach the finish line. Your view becomes all white, and you can feel your hot walls exploding with electric shocks of pleasure, while warmth starts flooding within you as he releases into you until his very last drop.

Your body becomes pliant, and his movements grow slower as both of you slowly come down from your high.

He gives you light kisses all over your face. His hands rubbing on your hips to ease your body from shaking and from the bruising caused by his previous grips.

"I love you so much, babe..." he whispers to you while leaning his forehead onto yours.

You reach up your hands to hold his cheeks. Staring back into his eyes, you smile at him while whispering back, "I love you too, Jungkook."