Quick summ. Q&A Answers uwu

Okay I'm not going to lie I had to reread my story as well 😂 so here's a recap right quick before the q&a

Jungkook was put in charge of watching Y/N's possessed grandmother and a sick Taehyung. Jungkook sees a shadow down the hall and he thinks it's Taehyung so he goes to tell him to lay down only to find that he's already asleep. Too focused on a distraught looking Tae he's drawn to comfort him instead of thinking of the strange phenomenon. In the mist of distraction Jungkook finds himself being dragged by an unseen force.
After setting up for prom Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and y/n come back only to find their house trashed.

It's revealed a couple chapters later  while Hoseok and Jimin go out to eat Jimin pranks Hoseok causing him to get arrested, leaving Jimin alone. Deciding to go home Jimin catches sight of a strange acting Jungkook and decides to follow him.

Taehyung fell sick and comatose after getting intimate with y/n. So as a way to save Taehyung, Yoongi takes it upon himself to use his power and latch onto Taehyung's soul in order to wake him up and find out what happened to Jungkook and Jimin. If it fails they'll both be trapped and ultimately die.
While Yoongi's in Taehyung's subconscious he finds Tae But Taehyung tells him he can't bring himself to wake up bc he's too caught up in his past. Yoongi finds out how Tae and Jungkook came to be Sins.

Enclosed in despair and anxiety Hoseok seeks out y/n for comfort and next thing you know they're getting down and dirty but right as she's about climax her supernatural powers make an appearance and Hoseok freak out in fear of being revived and turned back into a human seeing that y/n is a goddess of life. Hoseok flees away from a very confused, angry, and heartbroken y/n.

The next day is prom and despite y/n's reluctance Ami convinces her to go since she's dedicated so much time into it. While there Jin and Ami leave to have alone time, Namjoon is forced to be with Suran, y/n and Hoseok manage to have a civil conversation and Hoseok gifts her a key to a garden much to her dismay. As Hoseok and y/n talk, Hoseok notices a strange presence and tries to shield y/n but is too late she caught sight her dance being destroyed as Jimin lustful abilities affect everyone on the dance floor.

Then as fast as it all happened Hoseok vanishes and she's met with Jimin who's being a total dick of a sin.

Around the same time Jin and Ami almost get it on when Chaos makes an appearance.

Questions and Answers. (Warning I could not copy and paste ur questions so they're half asses versions)

Jungkook.

Do you genuinely like y/n or is it bc of her mom?
Y/N's great and she's really nice to me but I've known her mom for centuries. I really don't know how I feel at this point.