"𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲."

this

motherfucking

quote

is

an

enormous

pain

in

the

ass

THIS QUOTE IS FROM 2012, AND IT WAS MEANT AS A J O K E. HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL??

why the everloving FUCK would harry and louis expose their goddamn SEX POSITIONS jus because an interviewer asked an innocent question??? it's like the batman and robin question, it's literally asking "who's the main character" you pillow, not "which one of y'all gets fucked?" like we all know they'd much rather know if harry is enjoying that fucking grandma he was seen with.

the worst thing is that some people took this quote wayyy too fuckin seriously n i've seriously begun to l o a t h e louis tomlinson for even saying it in the first place.

haha, sex jokes are funny. we get it. hilarious. harry "pushes louis along if he's tired", why don't we bring this stupid joke up for the next eight years right?

well guess what? FUCK YOUR CHICKEN STRIPS, PAM.

seriously, in fics where the question "who is topping and bottoming?" is asked, the people who praise this quote like it's their religion are so ANNOYING omg

like, a bottom harrie and a bottom louie will be like casually discussing who they think tops based on the sTORYLINE so far, and there's always one person who copies and pastes "they share" ON EVERY DAMN COMMENT

dare i say that verse!larries are more annoying than bottom!louies? they are. which almost doesn't make sense because only like 10% of larries are verse!larries.

but the thing that most people don't understand is like,, if y'all wanna believe this quote so intensely, why do you not believe in the WHOLE quote???

louis said they shared, and harry cleared up that IF LOUIS TOMLINSON IS TIRED, HE'LL "PUSH HIM ALONG"

harry basically just fucking admitted that he's the bottom and that if louis is tired, he'll help out [ aka ride him ]

but to be honest? i don't even think they had sex yet at that point but oki, believe what you want.

like i think they just thought of a funny sex joke so they went along with it, n now we're all imagining 17 year old harry and 19 year old louis sHaRiNg like goddamn carebears or something. [ if you're over the age of 20, you're wrong for that. ]

so what did we learn today class?

*janet raises her hand*

yes, janet?

janet: we learned that it's 2019 and everyone needs to move the fuck on from something immature louis and underage harry said almost a decade ago.

wow janet, you went off. but you're right, here's a gold star. *turns to camera* and you can get one too. all you have to do is OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES. alright kids, let's say goodbye.

*all the kids hold hands*

......

i love you, you love me, we're a happy-

ok srry, i'll stop. bi