Chapter 22:

Kjayy

I hopped out of my car seeing Karma still inside her car like I said, but dude was standing at her window.

"There a reason you in my lil sister face?" I ask calmly.

"Son." He said turning around.

"Ya name King? Oh nah? Then I'm not ya fucking son."

"You're not a fucking King. Ya last name should be Jones." He snaps.

"Don't get big nigga." I say stepping closer to him. "My name is Kjayy King. And I'm a Reed by my mom's side. Fuck a Jones. I'm warning you now. Stay the fuck away from my sister, don't even fucking look at my son, and stay the fuck away from any of my fam."

I looked towards Karma who looked confused as Chanel did.

"Follow me to the house you gonna have to miss class today." She nodded not even speaking.

I placed my hand on Chanel's lower back turning her so we could go back to the car.

"I want you to meet your brother and sister." He said following us.

"Yo real shit dawg, don't fucking follow me. I don't give a fuck about you or ya kids. As you probably already know I already have a brother and sister."

"Whether you like it or not I'm ya real dad!" He shouts as I sped off.

*

"Mom! Dad!" I yell as we walk into the house. I begin pacing the living room.

"Kody." Chanel says wrapping her arms around my waist stopping me.

"What man?" I snap looking down at her. She raises her eyebrows at me. "My bad." I mumble before kissing her quick.

"Keep calm, at least try." She said before sitting next to a still confused looking Karma.

"Fuck you yelling for?" My dad said coming into the room with mom behind him.

"That nigga talking about he my real dad. Is his fucking name Jayceon King? Did he love, care, and do for me? Fuck no! Talking about a fucking brother and sister. Did they come out of Jazmime King? Fuck no! That nigga got me fucked up! Calling me some fucking son, bitch please." I snapped pacing the room.

"What the fuck did I just walk into?" Kaine said standing in the living room entrance.

"Okay, I'm confused. What the fuck is going on? Somebody explain from the beginning." My mom said looking sleepy as my dad crossed his arms staring at me.

Chanel spoke up explaining everything that happened at the grocery store. "I guess it slipped both of our minds."

"What the fuck Karma? You know you always suppose to tell us about random shit." I snaps sighing. "Dad what the fuck? You should have killed that deadbeat. I ain't forget the past. I might have been young as shit, but I remember."

"Nigga went into hiding ain't see or heard from him in years so I said fuck it. As long as he stay away from my kids and wife I could give two shits about the nigga. I'ma only get involved if need be. You know who ya fuckin dad is why you letting the shit get to you."

"Wait," Karma spoke. "He was serious when he was saying he was your real dad?"

"Biologically, but he is not my real anything, that is my real dad."

"So you might really have another sister?" Karma mumbled.

"Nah." I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder pulling her to my side. She too spoiled for her own good.

"You can't tell her no to save her spoiled feelings. You might have other siblings." My mom said finally speaking.

"If they weren't made by you or dad they ain't shit to me."

"Fine, Kjayy. Whatever you wanna do." She shrugged yawning before walking back upstairs.

Dad slapped my chest as he walked past to follow mom. "Stop letting shit get to you."

I nodded sighing.

"Kaine why you the only person who don't seem surprised about this?" Karma asked.

"I been knew." He shrugged.

"How?" She questioned.

"When he needed a blood transplant years back everybody got they blood tested and some hoe of a nurse tried to be messy saying dad's blood didn't match and he couldn't be the father. I asked Kjayy about it later and he told me. Never talked about it again after. Didn't matter, that's my brother, same mom and dad."

Chanel and Karma nodded in understanding.

"I'm your favorite and only sister, okay?" Karma said nudging me.

I chuckled. "Fucking spoiled."