Chapter 20: Drunk

❀Azalea❀

❀Azalea❀

"Get up."

"No," he grunts. I grunt back.

"Get up," I repeat and he doesn't even respond this time around. I arch my back up as far as I can and he finally rolls off me.

"Fuckin' strong ass," he grumbles as I walk to the bathroom to pee. When he's lying on top of me, bladder and all, it really makes me have to pee ten times as bad.

I tinkle and as I'm brushing my teeth, he waltzes in. I finish up and turn to him.

"What if I had no clothes on?" I raise my eyebrow at him. He finishes up and turns to me.

He just gives me smirk, his eyes darting down then back up my body.

Holy Jesus Christ in the morning. Why was that the most attractive movement I've ever seen?

"Don't answer it," I predict that his answer wouldn't be a good one.

Walking out, he climbs back onto the bed. He gives me the "c'mere" finger and I mosey on over to him.

He grabs onto my hand and pulls me onto the bed. He doesn't stop pulling until I'm standing on my knees on either side of his legs as he rests his back against the headboard.

His eyes stay dark as he looks at me. His hands come to rest on my back and he leans forward, placing a single kiss on my lips. He pulls away, his eyes light with mischievousness, and his lips form a gorgeous smirk.

His hands slip under my pants and he grips onto my butt. I gasp and he covers it with his mouth. I lurch forward at the feeling and he groans into the kiss, sliding his hand from my booty to right over my hipbones. He slips his tongue in my mouth and my hands find his amazingly soft hair.

Maybe it's Maybelline. Stop.

I break away, out of breath before him and he watches me as I take deep breaths. He licks his lips and his eyes drift to my neck.

He leans down and kisses it before leaning back part of the way and looking at my reaction. Which is, 'holy moly this is wild.'

He trails his lips all the way down to the neckline of my shirt. From there, he pulls it down further and he looks back up at me.

"Your dad won't see anything here," his voice comes out husky and it makes it harder for me to breathe. He lowers his head and his lips find the top of my breast.