Chapter 28

Here you go guys!  I hope you enjoy it!  You can early unlock the next chapter if I can get 50 comments and 120 votes, and as usual comments of just update don't count toward the count for me.  I hope you guys enjoy.  Lots of drama is coming, just to forwarn you, this is kind of a filler chapter.   I haven't edited yet, but I ohpe you enjoy!!! <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 28                                 

“So this is the little vixen who finally tamed Trent?” a beautiful woman asked.  She was tall and model-esque, short platinum blonde hair styled to perfection, and artful makeup that made her look stunning.  I felt inferior standing next to her.  “I am his mother, Helena.”

“Hello, Mom,” Trent gave her a kiss on the cheek.  “This is Mikaela.”

Helena circled me and I felt like shark bait.  “Not much to look at, are you?”

“Mom,” Trent growled.

“What?  She has an image to represent.  Are you even wearing any makeup?”

I shook my head.  “No.  I, I,”

“She looks great even if she doesn’t wear makeup.  Not everyone needs it to look attractive,” Trent came to my rescue.  “And for the record, where is our room?  My beautiful wife had a nap on the plane, she wanted to be refreshed to meet all of you.  Give her a chance to freshen up.”

Helena’s eyebrows shot up in surprise as she pursed her lips.  “You know where your room is.”

“Thank you.” Trent grabbed my hand and started pulling me behind him.  He pulled me into a room that looked pristine but didn’t look lived in.  There was a California king sized bed made of rich mahogany and luxurious teal sheets neatly folded and peaking out from a black comforter.    There was a large dresser in made of the same wood.  There was a seven point buck’s antlers mounted over the closet.  “I’m sorry she’s such a frigid bitch.” Trent sighed as his hands found my waist.  

I shrugged.  “It’s not like she didn’t say anything that wasn’t true,”

“Bullshit!” Trent hissed.  “She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.  The only thing she has is her looks.  That’s the only reason she ended up with my father.  She’s jealous that you don’t rely solely on your looks for value.  That and you’re twenty years younger than her and fucking gorgeous,” Trent pulled me against him and started to nuzzle my neck.

“Trent,” I squealed as I tried to push him off.

“What?”

“I have to meet the rest of your family.  I should get ready.”

“Mmmm?” Trent continued to tease my neck and that alien feeling started to pool in my stomach.  “We can meet them later,” Trent breathed into my ear as he gently bit down on my earlobe making me shiver and squirm.

“Trent,” I squeaked as I tried to maneuver out of his arms.  Trent scooped me up and carried me over to the bed.  “Trent, what are you doing?” I hissed as Trent’s lips found mine.  “Mmmm, we, we can’t!” I whispered as I pulled away.

Trent smiled down at me.  “Can’t what?”

“Trent,”

All of a sudden the door was thrown open  and Trent glanced behind himself.  There was a beautiful young lady with short auburn hair and startling green eyes.  “Already getting busy?  Sorry to have interrupted.” she cooed.  “But Trent, seriously, that’s gross.  You should know Dad is waiting for you right now.  Why don’t you fix that problem you’ve got in your pants and bring your girl down to meet him before he finds you in a compromised position.”