20

Letters/Writing
'Thoughts'
"Speech"
~Perseltongue~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
[Demon Speech]
*'Lady Hogwarts'*
《Dragon Tounge》

   '"Ah, Xavior you made it! Welcome, One and All, to Slytherin's Famous Chamber of Secrets!"'

The Slytherin's looked towards Hadrian to see the boy in his true form, flying above the Salazar statue and grinning like a madman.

'"Or, in our good friends Xavier's case; Welcome to Hell."'

Xavior cursed. Loudly.

"What the hell are you?!"

Hadrian laughed, and landed softly on the ground in front of Xavier.

'"What am i? Well, I am a lot of things. I can be an angel, if I wished it."' He slowly morphed into his angel form.

His dark feathered wings changed into a blinding white, and his hair changed into soft white to match. His horns grew upward and instead became connected at the point, glowing like a halo. His eyes changed color, and both became a beautiful blue. His features softened, if only a little, and his skin became a pale white.

Those around gapped at him, but he ignored everyone in favor of slowly walking towards his opponent.

'"I can become whatever you wish..."'

Xavier's eyes went wide in lust, but Hadrian wasn't done. 

'"But for now..."'

Hadrian knelt in close to Xavier's left ear, and slowly, he morphed into his Demon form.

'"I think I'll be me... the true little devil that will take what is rightfully mine..."'

Hadrian growled, loudly, and his now dragon like wings pushed himself off the ground and into the air as his Demon form finished showing itself.

His once white feathered wings lit aflame and left dark scales, spikes growing out of the end of each wing. His halo like horns went jagged and spiked out and backwards, no longer the smooth white they were and instead a rough black. His hair once again changed color, and became a wild black, some strands sizzling aflame with his wings. His sky blue eyes turned deadly, and they went black as well, no white was seen as a blood red rim appeared as his iris.  His skin flaked off and was once again his usual dark tan, random patches of black scales on his entire body shone like a black onyx in a pile of burnt wood. His teeth sharpened slightly, once again back to their usual sharpness, while his hands grew claw-like nails, sharpening to a point.

Once this was complete, he landed hard on the ground, his Demon wings swooping around himself and then opening back up as he stood tall.

'"Last chance, Sykes. Forfeit now or never walk again."'

Xavier had never been so scared in his life. Here stood a literal demon, and he had stupidly challenged him! And now everyone was watching, he couldn't loose! He had to defeat the brat!

'No matter what...'

"I will not forfeit!"

Hadrian sighed.

'"I was hopping you'd spare yourself the embarrassment, but I should have known not to expect too much from you, Sykes. Snape, if you could please show yourself and start the duel, that would be lovely."'

And then came chaos. Shouts of "How long has he been there?!" And "How did he get here?!" Or "What the hell is going on?!" Were heard.

Hadrian quickly took charge of the situation, and with only one sweep of his Demon eyes, the entirety of Slytherin quickly shut up.