Part 5

//WARNING: This chapter contains some mature themes //possible rape//

"Oh my God..." 

Nolan swallowed as his freckled cheeks turned dark red. the store was filled with all kinds of sinful things, shirts with horrible language and pictures on them, sex toys, graphic gag gifts, you name it it probably had it.

the Brunette turned on his heel "i-i might wait outside" he said but Lou grabbed the collar of Nolan's shirt "no your not your staying here with me" he said tugging Nolan along with him. 

The blond showed off things to Nolan knowing the Brunette would have no idea what the things were or their intentions were. The poor angel kept his eyes or head down but couldn't help this feeling of eyes on him. he looked up and over his shoulder noticing a group of 3 boys staring at the two, the bigger of the three smirking as he made eye contact with nolan. Nolan blushed and was a bit worried now, something didn't feel right. 

As time went on Nolan kept an eye on the group and felt a bit uncomfortable they seemed to be where him and Lou were all the time, and they seemed to be watching them. 

The Brunette grabbed ahold of Lou's hand leaning onto him a little as she spoke in a hushed tone "Lou we should leave, these three are following us i'm pretty sure" he said, Lou took his hand from Nolan " So what?" he asked and Nolan blinked "so what Lou what if they try to hurt us we should leave before something bad happens" he said begging a little as he didn't want to leave alone. 

"Listen I'm staying here a little you can go home if you want or go play with those puppies or something but I would gladly appreciate it if you detached yourself from my hip" he growled. Nolan blinked a bit scared but turned and ended up quickly walking out of the store scared and angry.

The angel walked along the sidewalk mumbling under his breath as he walked "How can Lou be so thoughtless? it amazes me that he is even still alive he barely takes care of himself" he said. A hand clasped over the brunettes mouth and Nolan's violet and green eyes widened as he was tugged off the sidewalk watching as his probably only way for help, being in public, was slowly taken away. 

he struggled and scratched at the hand but eventually was thrown to the ground. 

"Aw now now be gentle with him after all you don't want to hurt the pretty angel." a voice purred. Nolan's eyes widened as he looked up and seen the larger man from the store staring down at him only now he had curled devil horns and a tail that was swaying back and forth in a Taunting Manor almost. Nolan growled and his wings unfurled from their hiding spot under his shirt, the white wings spread out showing off their size in hopes to intimidate but they slowly went closer to Nolan's body once he realized their eyes were on his head.

"No halo pretty thing?" he asked and Nolan looked over as he didn't want to answer. he was right, though he had no halo this was his test to earn it "Oh I see your on your test for your halo that's why your here" he said using his tail to tilt Nolan's head up just a bit "Hm too bad you won't be seeing that halo just yet" he smirked. Nolan blinked "what?" fear was dripping from his tone of voice making him seem small, the large man smirked "Hold him" he said coldly. 

Nolan gasped and went to get up but the two men who were with him before grabbed ahold of Nolan's arms "No please wait a minute!!" he begged trying to kick but the other man grabbed his ankles and held him down sinister smirks on their faces. the large male kneeled down to the now trembling Brunette holding his chin "mmhm so pretty I wouldn't mind having you with me as my personal dirty angel" tears practically welled up in Nolan's eyes "no please. have mercy" he said softly. where the hell was Lou when you needed him? 

The demon chuckled and stood up looking over Nolan before he smirked again sending a shiver through the angel "I'm going to enjoy introducing you to Sex pretty boy but first we should make sure you can't get away" He walked around the boy and Nolan tried to follow him "Wait please what are you doing?!" he asked frantically.

 The devilish man smirked and he raised.his foot before stomping down into the fragile white wing, a loud crack and scream could be heard most likely from miles away. Nolan's tears ran down his cheek as he whined out in pain, it was shooting up his spine and through his body "That oughta do it" he said with a proud smirk. he then kneeled down to get between Nolan's legs but he shut them best he could as he cried. the male only growled and tried to pry his legs apart but Nolan's will was stronger. 

The large man was getting more and more frustrated and eventually laid a hard slap across Nolan's freckled cheeks the Brunettes head turning with the force of it, his breath seemed to leave his lungs when he was hit. the man reached up and grabbed ahold of Nolan's throat squeezing a little "You will open your legs and let me do what I please with you right now or else I will break that other wing," he chuckled " And we all know what happens to angels who can't fly" he said with a smirk. Nolan's sniffled and only nodded quickly.

If an angel wings were broken they were a larger target for demons since they had no protection or way of escape most angels with broken wings never made it out of the human world. 

Nolan struggled and fought as the demon made his way between his legs and nolan arched his back tugged hard to get his wrists free "Stop please stop!! Lou!!" he cried out having no one else to call for "Lou help me please!!" he cried out only to get his mouth covered "shut it Jesus your not sexy when your screaming so keep that mouth shut or I will put something in it" he threatened. Nolan slowly nodded, oh god where was Lou?