Chapter 9: Unspoken

Sorry for the mistakes plz

Third Person POV

The invitation of Taehyung's fashion show was on Jeongguk's desk---Jeongguk being the husband of the top model of the year was specially invited in the fashion show. The organizer wanted Taehyung to give the invitation to Jeongguk but Taehyung insisted they do it themselves.

Jeongguk reads it once and then puts the envelope away, goes back to doing his work.

Taehyung's fashion work was never his interest though he has seen his photoshoots and not just in male clothes but female too. Jeongguk has seen his shaved smooth legs and has seen him rocking the heels though he never looked at him more than two second---until now.

The recent photoshoot was for vogue's cover again---consecutive two months he's the cover guy and Jeongguk can tell by everything what makes Taehyung the top model. The way he stares at the camera and his soft look turns into something completely different---he owns every shoot and its borderline erotic the way he does.

Jeongguk hasn't seen the model with less clothes at all, only on one photoshoot in which he showed his legs and made the world go crazy because he just can.

Jeongguk's got himself staring at his pictures more often now---he doesn't want to but his mind questions him that how could he have a heart to bully this flawless being---and that was the reason that Jeongguk did that.

Taehyung has always been perfect---from his cute body smile and purple hair in the high school and in his studies too. He had just one friend though and Jeongguk would always get furious what Taehyung thinks of himself to not let him touch him but let his friend do it. This made Jeongguk want to touch him more and give him the title of Taehyung's bully.

Jeongguk left everything when he went to America and when he came back---he left that life completely---friends, relationships, bad memories.

He never knew that his new memories that he'll make here---Taehyung will again be the biggest part of them. First in the high school and now as his husband.

His husband. Taehyung is his husband no matter how much bad this all is between them. He has a relationship with Taehyung, may it be just through a paper but this relationship is big and it's not a fucking joke.

And Jeongguk never wanted that but now he's confused if he wants it now or not. There is no denying that Taehyung has etched himself in Jeongguk's mind and on the other hand Jeongguk is trying to stay away but it makes the model more prominent and stuck in his mind.

And Jeongguk wants to do something Taehyung can't and won't allow him to---to touch him and Jeongguk thinks this urge is getting stronger and stronger but he promises himself he won't touch him until Taehyung allows him.

Why should Taehyung allow me? I have no right to ask for that even.

First I tell him that our relationship is just a business deal and then I want him close too---to touch him too and be the only one who's allowed to.

What is wrong with you Jeon Jeongguk?

Jeongguk wonders if Taehyung wants him in the fashion show or not.

Jeon Jeongguk is utterly fucked.

--------------------------

Taehyung was to leave to France tonight for the show and his packing was done. The show has four days left still but Taehyung is called before.

The model chews in his nails in nervousness as he's about to leave to airport and Jeongguk isn't here. He knows Jeongguk won't come there but atleast  he wants to see his reaction or maybe Jeongguk would say something about the invitation.