👑Chpt 24👑

Psychopath

"What..." his voice was filled with anger.

"Let me explain!" I yelled barely. He let the knife go and moved back a bit.

"You've got 5 f*cken minutes to explain." I gulped and started talking.

"My sister... I'm her twin sister. She found out recently. Anyway I came to find her... I thought you were a bad influence."

"So?"

"So.... long story short I teamed up with EunWoo to get you to hate her and leave." He picked up the knife and I quickly yelled.

"But things went wrong!?"

"What. Went. Wrong." He said.

"We kidnapped her. Locked her up in an abandoned base near her apartment whilst I started living as her-"

"How long?"

"....huh?"

"How long has she been locked up!!?"

"S-since you left." His grip tighten and his dark expression deepened.

"Continue." He said teeth clenched.

"Then EunWoo started breaking the rules. Doing... things to he—" he stood up and flipped the table he tried to calm down.

"Anything else. Please. Do you know where she is." He yelled.

"I know where the base is. I started thinking EunWoo was bad and I think he knew that. This morning I found out... he moved her. Won't tell me where she is." His breath was heavy and he ruffled his hair in frustration."

"Shit.... was she okay when you last saw her?" My tears fell heavier. I misjudged Yoongi.

"She's... not eating. I'm not sure what's happening." He nodded.

"Take me to the base." He said picking me up. He dragged me but gently and hastily. We arrived to the car. He opened the door and I quickly jumped in and he started driving. He started calling a few people on a group call.

"Yoongi we here. Where are you?" I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Jimin. is Jungkook there?"

"Yeah."

"Gather the mafia. Send them to search every corner of the city for y/n. She's missing. Red mission." He started speeding up.

"What. I was just with her!?"

"Jungkook... it wasn't her. It's her twin sister. I'll explain everything later."

"Wait. Yoongi-" he hung up and started calling her phone. Her nickname popped up with her photo.

MyQueen👑
Calling.....

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. If I trusted you..." Yoongi nodded.

"It's good you know." I looked down.

"But.... it's not just you it's mine. Jimins. Jungkook s. Everyone's fault. EunWoo mostly." I smiled slightly at his comment.

"Your a good person Yoongi. Nothing like the rumours say." He nodded then continued driving.

___________

Y/N POV

I woke up. Dizzy. Hazy. The new room I was in was full of white. Bright lights everywhere. I wasn't tied up but I was too weak to run. I stood up and an alarm went off. Everything turned red and a massive alarm noise sounded. I covered my ears and all the memories of what had happened flooded in. Suddenly the noise turned off but I didn't move from my position. I heard the footsteps. Slowly my head moved up and I saw EunWoo. My eyelids were heavy but I was too worried of what would happen if I closed them. He stroked my hair and smiled.