031

Lucia ran through the rain, not caring about her now soiled dress or her make up that now began to run together. Only the lies that Lelouch had told her filled her head. How could she be so stupid? How could she really believe those false words that were fed to her once again. Now eje realized that the apple indeed did not fall far from the tree. Lelouch was just like his father Emperor Charles Zi Britannia. Always feeding his subjects lies in order to retain power. They were exactly alike. Lelouch had fed Lucia false hope and love. And she had fallen for it hook,line and sinker. Lucia gritted her teeth remembering Lelouch's words well. "Then I will change your cursed fate!" "Till this day I've loved you." "Im here for you always." Tears rolled down Lucia's cheeks as she stumbled to her knees now bleary eyed as she covered her face as she sobbed into the rain.

Soon a black umbrella shieled Lucia's damp body from the rain. She sniffled before looking up towards the person holding the umbrella revealing Schneizel who had gotten back from his trip in Brazil. "Need I ask?" He asked her as Lucia averted her gaze to the ground shaking her head,as he extended his hand for hers. Usually Lucia would push his hand away,denying him completely but this time. This time was different,she was vulnerable and no longer thinking clearly. Lucia quietly took Schneizel's hand as he carefully pulled her up from the wet ground. Gently placing his white coat over her shoulders. Shielding her further from the rain. "Let's get you out of this rain." Schneizel whispered to her as he gently led Lucia back to the car. Which drove Lucia,Kai and Schneizel back to their villa.

There Schneizel ordered the maid Ayumi to take Kai to his room. She quickly agreed staring at the quiet Princess in concern before leading Kai by the hand upstairs. "Is Okasan okay?" Kai asked Ayumi as she stared forward shaking her head."I don't know."She said while leading the curious child to his playroom. While Schneizel coaxed the silent woman near the brown brick fireplace, lighting it,and allowing her to get warm. Lucia remained quiet even as Schneizel stripped her of her wet clothes. She expected him to try something,to touch her in a way that displeased her but he didn't. Instead he gaze her a white robe to put on which she did,as the two continued to sit near the fire. Listening to the crackling of the wood before them. The two sat in silence as Lucia quietly ran her fingers through her silver damp hair. She quietly looked to Schneizel who for the first time actually smiled warmly to her. Like he actually meant it.

"Are you ready to talk about it?" Schneizel asked her quietly as Lucia looked to the ground quietly unable to come up with a response. "I know it is about a man,Lucia. I am not oblivious to your feelings for a student at your school." Schneizel informed her causing Lucia to stare to him in utter shock. How did he know? How did he know about her affair with Lelouch? Yet he appeared to be so calm and collected about it. And it made no sense,she expected Schneizel to be angry and maybe even hit her again. Yet he didnt instead he scooted closer to Lucia."I am not angry,this I swear. I never allowed you the chance to get to know"Schneizel began as he looked to the fire. The reflection of the flames flickering in his eyes.

"I only ask that you give me a chance,allow yourself to fall for me. I swear to you I will never hurt you." He said quietly turning towards Lucia who stared at him. Maybe he was right,maybe she should give him a chance and allow herself to fall in love with him. After all Schneizel was her husband to be. And it was only normal to grow and have feelings for him.

But could she? Could she forget about her feelings of betrayal? Of love for Lelouch? Or could she allow herself to fall in love with her husband to be? But she knew she couldn't, no matter how hurt she was. No matter how angry she was Lucia knew she loved Lelouch. And deep in her heart knew she couldn't love another man like she did him. "I'm sorry.... I can't. Schneizel." She whispered as if something snapped Schneizel out of his calm mood. Lucia was roughly forced to the ground by Schneizel. He gripped onto her wrists tightly,pinning her to the wood floor. Lucia stared in shock as she looked into Schneizel's eyes. She should have known. She should have known that everything he had just told her was a bunch of bull. Now his eyes were filled with rage,annoyance and a glint of lust.

"Then if you refuse to fall for me willingly Luciana." Schneizel whispered,how voice laced with list as his free hand crept into her robe as she cringed at his touch. "I shall make you mine. I would had hoped to romance you instead but I see now that I must take another approach when it comes to you." Schneizel told her as Lucia kicked and screamed ignoring the fact that he dared to use her full name. The only thing that she was sure of was of Schneizel's words. What he said frightened her. He would make her his,which only meant one thing. Tonight,at that moment the White Prince intended to rape her.

(Bet you guys didn't see that coming! I've had this idea in my head for days. Now the next chapter maybe a bit disturbing and offensive to you guys and I apologize. It will contain strong sexual content. Besides that I hope you are enjoying the story! And sorry for the Schneizel lovers! Please comment and vote! Thanks guys!)

       -Ashe_Hime