Chapter 6

WARNING: LEMON

Lots of love

XXX

Unaware of his father's sudden realisation Jacob was completely concentrated on his mate, his hands subtly roaming her curvaceous and petite form as she perched on his lap. His mouth was salivating as he took in the soft skin in-between her shoulder and neck, god how much he wanted to sink his canines into her throat. The thought alone make his wolf growl in agreement, he needed her; and soon.

"You smell so fucking good" he breathed in her ear causing her to shiver, her core tightening as her juices gushed between her legs soaking her panties which drew a groan from his lips, his hips bucking up involuntarily against her barely covered heat. She smelt incredible, his instincts wanting her stripped and spread eagle-wide so he could fuck her senseless. The only thing which was actually stopping him was the presence of his father, not wanting any other male to see her bare except form him. The thought made him rage, and while he knew he couldn't help it with the pack-mind, it was an initially different thing if he could have prevented it.

"Right you two I am going to head over to Sues house, haven't seen her in a while" Billy stated, feeling how desperately his son was holding back, he knew how difficult it was for an Alpha be around their mate and to have not claimed them, it was written by his ancestors after all.

"Thanks" he grunted, not even looking at Billy as he wheeled himself out the door, only then realising just how much sexual tension was in the air. He shuddered, he wouldn't hurry back that was for sure.

As soon as it shut Jacob's mouth was on Brookes, their tongues fighting for dominance which of course he won. He loved how easily she submitted to him, letting him take control. It make his wolf snarl in appraisal, she was made for us his wolf howled, and Jacob couldn't find it in him to deny it. She really was.

"Finally" he grunted as he swiped his massive arm over the table, the mugs along with several magazines crashing to the floor but it went un-noticed as he pressed her back against the wooden frame. His tongue soon found entry into her mouth as he grinded his bulge against her covered core causing her to gasp and shiver against him. The noise went straight to his cock, it twitching painfully at every move, shiver and fucking moan which he managed to draw from her, making his pleasure increase tenfold. While he was new to this he knew his wolf was taking some of the control, the only thoughts running through his head were to please his mate to the best he and his wolf could. He fully agreed with his inner animal and he knew deep down that his pleasure would only increase with hers; he would make sure his mate was satisfied that was for sure.

He was pulled back to the present when he felt her legs wrap around his waist, his hands going to her perk and tight arse as he grinded into her more roughly, growing harder and harder with every moan and gasp which left her slightly parted and bruised lips. As he pulled back to breath his lips found her neck, sucking on the flesh there hard enough to leave a mark as he squeezed her half-moon cheeks, effectively claiming her slightly, but not nearly enough to both his and his wolfs liking.

"That's it baby" he moaned as he continued to grind, making a strangled noise in the back of his throat as he took in the light green laciness of her thong, her bright dress riding up to her waist with their movements effectively giving him a sneak prevue of what will come later. Oh hell, he felt his balls clench at the sight…she was so fucking sexy it was unbelievable.