Chapter 7 part 2

🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯

Waiting till they left Jacob pounced on a panting Brooke, smelling her arousal as he had been lingering touches on her all night. He couldn't help it; he found he only felt complete when he had her in his arms, touching her or breathing in her scent. He didn't know what the fuck he was going to do when they had to go to school tomorrow, Jared having it easy since his mate went to La Push and not Forks. He had never been more jealous of his pack mate, lucky fuck!

"Jacob..." she moaned and withered, his lips, teeth and tongue on her collar bone as he drew delicious sounds from her lips. He couldn't help but sweep her into his arms, feeling how tiny she was against him only fuelled his instincts to protect her against everything that could either harm her or make her upset. Even a frown was not acceptable on her beautiful features.

He groaned as he felt her nails scrap down his bare chest, leaving a path of fire as her teeth nipped at his ear-lobe making him hiss in pleasure. He couldn't believe this was happening, and fuck if he was going to stop now. She was his, and he had never felt so relieved that he had saved himself for his angel, his soul-mate and imprint. She would be his only and he would be hers.

"Fuck" he grunted, her hot little mouth enclosing around his nipple causing his knees to buckle slightly as he tried to get her to his room where he could ravish her completely. Slamming open the door to the small space named his bedroom it didn't even register to him that because of his harsh actions, the thick wood now supported a massive crack straight down the left hand side of it.

"This has to come off" Jacob grunted, ripping off her cardigan and dress in one swipe causing her to squeal in lust and surprize. Brooke shivered at the breeze which ran over her nearly nude body, feeling the heat from where his thighs were straddling her hips and the fire which practically radiated off his body and onto hers. She had never felt so flustered, her clit pulsing almost painfully as it ached for some sort of contact.

"Damn" he stated shamelessly as he took in her form as she withered and twitched under him, the whiteness of her skin contrasting deliciously against his, as if she was the light to his dark. He felt himself jerk in his cut-offs and groaned at how painful his throbbing arousal had gotten, just the sight of her submissively sprawled out beneath him making it harder to fight the urge to claim her, not to mention he had to take a few calming breaths as not to blow his load before he was inside of her.

Her thick black and lustful hair was sprawled out on his pillow making it look like a halo around her head, her eyes dark and hooded as she gazed at her mate, waiting as he took her all in as she ogled her man, her wolf. Never had she seen such a fine specimen, and it warmed her to her very core that he was hers as she was his.

Jacob only shivered under her gaze, his eyes roaming her pale skin as he took in every freckle and mark which decorated her such as the heart-shaped birthmark on her lower hip bone. She was panting heavily, her full chest rising and falling with every pant making them strain against the small green lace bra she was wearing. He had never seen such a tempting and delicious sight in his life, it pleased him greatly that he would be the only one to see it. He would make sure of it.

His eyes continued to rake down her body, moaning aloud at the pure sight of her as his eyes moved to the junction between her legs, her hot and wet pussy covered with the scrap of matching lace which he had caught his eyes on earlier. Oh god yes...

He was done waiting, he couldn't stand seeing her half naked like that and not being able to touch. His wolf wanted her and he wasn't going to deny it, the man in him wanting her just as much if not more so.