Chapter 12

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

"Wow" Brooke panted; she was sprawled out on top of her Jacob as they both tried to calm themselves, their releases being their strongest yet. Never had she felt something so…animalistic and she found she fucking loved it.

"Yea" was all Jacob could manage, his head tilted back as he let himself soak in the afterglow before making a move to get up with his angel. Not that he wanted to, but they had to get ready to head to the bonfire.

After a very relaxing shower Brooke slipped back on her dress that she had worn, adding another pair of spare underwear that she had brought. They were a bare of boyshorts with strawberries on, and while they weren't the sexiest she found them cute.

"Do we need to take something to the bonfire?" she asked curiously as she towel dried her hair before putting it up in a high ponytail, wondering if they were meant to bring food or drinks since there was in fact a lot of them. She didn't use her gift for things like this, seeing as it could be easy to get too dependent on it which wouldn't be a good thing.

"Shit! I forgot, I was meant to be bringing food and drinks" Jake panicked, running a hand through his own damp hair as he walked over to the fridge wondering if there was anything already made that he could take.

"You want me to make something? We have time" Brooke asked as she sensed her mates panic, not liking seeing him so wound up over something that she could easily fix. Jacob snapped his head in her direction, scanning her slightly flushed cheeks and nodded eagerly, sweeping her up in a kiss before agreeing quickly. He loved her food just as much as Seth who couldn't stop thinking about it on patrol, he was such a fucking lucky wolf to get his girl.

"What you making?" he grinned, his stomach already rumbling at the thought of it. Being a shifter mean you got hungry quickly, running hot as well as patrolling took a toll on your metabolism meaning it took a lot of food to keep you full.

"Burgers" she winked, leaning back against him as she flipped the meat, his arms around her waist as he breathed in her relaxing scent. Planting a kiss on the base of her neck, smirking when he felt a small shiver run through her he went to sort out the drinks, but not before moaning at the pure heavenly scent coming off her food as she mixed some sort of filling to go with the meat, the combined scents making his mouth water.

Chucking the cool refrigerated beers into a cooler he made his way into the kitchen, a smile still on his lips as he gazed at his imprint as she seasoned the burgers in the pans. It was impressive to see her cook so many of them at once, not seemingly in a rush with anything as she looked over her shoulder and beamed widely at him.

"You need any help?" he asked hopefully, they were already slightly late for the bonfire but that could wait.

"Yep, could you cut the buns in half and spread them sweetness?" she smiled, leaning up to kiss him softly on the lips, his arm going around her waist to pull her closer. She let out a reluctant moan of protest, making him pout but pull away.

"Come on baby, I don't like being late" she winked, a small smile on her lips as she quickly finished cooking the burgers to perfection. Once Jake was done with cutting the large amount of buns he quickly went in search of containers to put them in, Billy around Old Quil's so he couldn't ask his father where there were any. Finding them he walked into the small kitchen only to moan at the sight and smell in front of him. On the table where more than a dozen heavily stuffed burger buns in front of him, the meat covered in whatever she put in the sauce making him immediately famished.