Blood

Damien froze when he felt a barrel press against his temple.

"Looks like we have a peeping Tom."

Damien's jaw clenched and he dropped his gun.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." He seethed.

Slight remorse flashed through Brody's eyes before he nudged the barrel of the gun more forcefully on the side of Damien's head, pushing him to enter the room.

"Finally, I've been waiting in this shit hole for hours."

Brody rolled his eyes.

"Well, we're here now, so get on with it."

Liam's expression darkened and he banged his fists on the table making Brody flinch.

"Don't forget who's in charge here." He said threateningly.

Damien used Brody's moment of weakness to his advantage and gripped his wrist, twisting it behind his back which allowed him to secure the gun in his possession.

He then wrapped his bicep around his neck to hold him in place while he pressed the gun against his head.

"What exactly, are you trying to achieve here." Damien questioned calmly. "I can't seem to understand how someone could be so fucking stupid as to do whatever..." He lifted the gun from Brody's temple and gestured around the room "this is."

Damien brought his hand back down and slammed the butt of the gun on the side of Brody's head, letting his now unconscious body drop to the floor with a loud thud.

"Did you really think that you would be able to steal from me and live? You must think I'm an idiot." He laughed.

Damien advanced towards Liam and cornered him against the wall.

"I bet you're hoping that I shoot you right now." He whispered darkly. "It would be a quick death, nothing to write home about." Damien threw the gun behind him and slammed his fist against the wall. "But you won't be that lucky."

His anger heightened when Liam smirked.

"You haven't been in control for a very long time my friend." Liam said amused.

Suddenly Damien's arms were secured behind his back and he was being pulled away from the curly haired boy.

"Your...feelings towards Wesley Rivers have held us back for years. You act big and tough, but he had you at his mercy and he didn't even have to be there to do it."

Damien struggled in the arms of the men and yelled.

"You fucking piece of shit, you just want what I have. The power, the money..." Damien calmed down and smirked with a glint in his eyes. "The pussy."

His words earned him a punch to his face while Liam walked forward to stand right in front of him, their noses almost touching.

"I don't want shit from you." He spat. Liam tilted his head. "You're lucky I don't have any interest in that sweet girl of yours." His eyes looked past him towards the men that were holding him. "Can't say the same about my men though."

Damien's leg rose up and slammed into Liam's crotch, causing him to holler out in pain.

"If you mention her, or even think about touching her, I will rip off your dick and shove it so far up your ass, I swear to God you'll see stars."

Damien was seething at this point and his form was the painfully tense.

Liam groaned and laughed, bracing himself against the wooden desk.