Sixteen: Not. Gonna. Happen.

Percy P.O.V:

My head felt like it was filled with foam. I was seeing triple, colors ran together. I knew that I should probably go to a hospital but I have grown to despise them. I had managed to get myself up solely for Nico's sake. I had to tell him that it was okay, that I forgive him. I had to tell him before he did something rash and horrible. Not to mention the fact that he need to be in my care, not Diana's club house friends'. If they found out he took their kiddie team and hurt them, he would be severely punished, mind control/possetion or not. If that happened, the secret of the Gods could be blown open, the Camps would be investigated and all demigods would be at risk. Not. Gonna. Happen.

So you see, contrary to popular belief, I'm not a complete idiot. I was however, pushing it beyond the limit in order to do all of this, making my chance of recovery slimmer than before. I had survived worse than this but those were...special circumstances. In any case, I was going to die unless the dude I just met was more helpful than Diana. I mean. She passed out. In the middle of me bleeding out on the floor, she passed out. Talk about rude. Least favorite cousin.

"Hey, so, I'm probably going to pass out soon so can we like, work quick here, I'd really like to skip past the whole 'in a comma for 5 weeks' shtick," I told the guy who was currently sitting across from me on the floor, looking generally shook.

"U-umm." He stuttered out. My gods, you would think he was the one dying. What is with these Justice League people? Do they just, never get hurt? Ugh. I have to do everything myself. Pain in the ass. I sighed and lowered the hand holding the gauze in his face. I shuffled over to the bottom draw of the wardrobe and yanked it open. I pulled out my first aid kit that Will had given me, a canteen of nectar and a bag of ambrosia.

I knew what I had to do was impossible. It couldn't be done. I was going to have to stich the deep cuts on my back. I could get everywhere else but I just couldn't get those whip wounds on my back. My other sounds still stung not to mention I still had several types of poison running through my body. I had practically zero strength left, healing Kaldur had been unbelievably hard. The thing about Gorgon's Blood is once it's in your body, it doesn't want to leave. 

I groaned. My consciencness was fadding still. I could barely hold the canteen nectar. Not-Quite-Nico was right. I was going to die from this. It was worth it though. The code was safe and so were the kiddies. The code would die with me. It wouldn't ever be a threat again. I smiled at that. I started to close my eyes for the last time when I heard a faint clink. I looked over to my right to see an Iris Message. Will was standing there, his back turned.

"Hey, Percy," he said, not turning around. "Is Nico with you yet? It's been almost a day since he left. He said he was going to tell you and then come right back." Will turned around a smile on his face. His expression turned into one of absolute horror as he saw me lying bloody on the ground.

"Oh my gods, Percy what happened??!" He shrieked at me. I smiled slightly.

"Oh you know. The usual. But hey, if you're not busy, could you come and patch me up? Apparently no one here knows how to do anything remotely medical and I got a few nasty cuts on my back that I can't get to." I said quickly. My vision was still fading, going in and out between pitch black and blinding color. The room was spinning.

"Of course, where are you?" He asked, pulling together his medic bag while he talked. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to focus. My thoughts were so messed up that I couldn't remember the address.

"Mount Justice. Happy Harbor." A voice informed me quietly. I looked back at the guy still sitting on the floor, facing the wall where I had been slumped. I guess he wasn't completely useless. I groaned at the blood smear on the wall. More cleaning. Great. I turned back to Will.

"Mount Justice, Happy Harbor." He nodded.

"I'll be there soon. Try and stay awake for me Percy." And then the IM disappeared. Stay awake. Right.

Conner P.O.V:

Percy saved us? I mean, it sorta makes sense. Robin, Wally, Kaldur, and M'gahn all claim that she saved them. I was unconscious so how was I supposed to know? Either way, I was thankful to her. She saved us. Even if she didn't, I had a feeling she tried as hard as she could.

Suddenly, I heard a loud CRACK come from the other side of the room. We all turned our heads to the sound, the debate we had been having silenced. We found ourselves face to face with a strange, blonde-haired boy with a deep tan. He spun around and looked at us.

"Is this Mount Justice?" He asked, a slight edge of panic in his voice. We all got into defensive positions.

"Who wants to know?" Canary asked, drawing her batons.

"I'm going to take that as a yes. Where's Percy?" He asked, studying each of us.

"Why does it matter to you? What do you want with her?" Wally quizzed. The boy in front of us was getting jumpier.

"Look, we don't have time for proper introductions. I'm Percy's doctor. She told me to come here because the last I heard from her, she was bleeding out. Where is she?" The boy asked, speaking as fast as he could. For some reason, I could tell he wasn't lying. Before I could say anything, Kaldur spoke up.

"This way." He said while turning to run to Percy's room.

"Kaldur, NO! It could be a trap what are you thinking??" Batman growled at him. Kaldur turned, defiance in his eyes.

"I owe Percy my life. The least I can do is try and help her." He then turned and took off running down the hall, the strange boy following close behind.