Chapter 42

Brooke was first to wake up in the morning, slipping gently out of a snoring Jacobs arms as she plodded her way into the kitchen

Brooke was first to wake up in the morning, slipping gently out of a snoring Jacobs arms as she plodded her way into the kitchen. She was surprised when she saw an amused Billy sitting at the table, her head tilting to the side as she looked him over curiously.

"Are you alright Billy, you look tired?"

At this for some reason Billy flushed brightly before laughing heavily, Brooke frowning at his actions but she remained quiet and waited for him to get it all out of his system. Turned out it took longer than she thought.

"You're gunna wake Jacob up," Brooke spoke matter-of-factly. He had school in a few hours and he had been busy with patrol late last night after he had thoroughly fucked her until she had passed out, literally. It was only quarter past seven, there was no reason he couldn't catch some more sleep since he could.

At her comment Billy only seemed to last longer before he quipped "what, like you and Jacob kept me up last night?"

At that Brookes eyes widened, her skin flushing a bright red from head to toe. Shit.

"You heard that?" Brooke mumbled, utterly modified.

Billy nodded. "Let's just say I am pleased you two kids worked it out, looks like I will be having grandkids in the future."

Once again Brooke was utterly speechless. She could feel her face burning with shame and embarrassment as her breathing suddenly caught in her throat. Shit, she couldn't believe the fact that this was Billy's house had never entered her mind last night.

That really wasn't like her.

"You ok, baby?"

Turning her flaming face around Brooke spotted a tired Jacob rubbing his eyes as he lent against the frame of the door, clearly having felt her erratic emotions.

Brooke bit her lip as she nodded, Jacob's eyes running over her form before he turned to face his amused father. "What'd you do to her?" he frowned.

Billy snorted. "I just reminded her son that there is nothing wrong with my hearing, and that perhaps you could try and keep it down at night."

While Brooke flushed further, playing with her hands awkwardly Jacob simply smirked with a shrug. "What can I say?" he wrapped an arm around his mate. "Brooke's a screamer."

Utterly humiliated Brooke slapped him on the chest as she pulled away from him, looking at him with a frown before practically storming over towards the kettle. She couldn't believe he had just said that.