!!Warning!!

Hey guys!

WARNING!! THIS PART IS ONLY A WARNING FOR ALL YOU READERS SO PLEASE READ AND PAY ATTENTION!!!

This story will cover some topics that can be triggers to some readers. If you are triggered easily DO NOT READ. If anything regarding mental illnesses or issues bothers you in any way please think twice before reading this story. These mental illnesses/issues consists of anxiety, depression, paranoia, distress, anger, etc. And YES anger issues, especially severe ones, can and are considered a mental disorder. 

With that being said, please be mindful when judging the main characters. Some may consider them to be toxic both to themselves and to each other, while that can be considered true this story is about overcoming inner demons with the help of those that understand and accept the other regardless. 

BOTH of the main characters have gone through extreme mental, and physical trauma that has affected their perception of the world and how they deal with people (which is explained through out the story). This does not make either of them a bad person. I mention this because I know some view the main male in a demeaning sense, without understanding that he has had a horrible past and his actions are a result of that. 

Also, please refrain from making harsh comments to other readers about how they view the story and the characters. Yes this is a Wattpad book, and yes this is nothing like real life, but this isn't based on actual reality. It's a story about two people overcoming their past to help the other. And I hope it helps those suffering from the same issues regardless of how they came about. 

Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I would never take that away from anyone, but be careful when throwing around the term 'toxic' and hating on readers when they like certain alpha male aspects of male leads. Yes, in real life these can be viewed as toxic and a problem but don't ruin the reading experience for those who enjoy those qualities in characters. Emphasis on the word characters.

Personally, if a guy ever tried to treat me in any kind of controlling/caveman like way I would flip. BUT I love reading about it. There's just something about reading about a guy who loves the girl so much and just wants to protect her from everything and take care of her gets to me. ---> Look up Blackdagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward if you like that stuff ^^ its not a Wattpad book but you will NOT regret it, I promise! The Seabreeze Novels by Abby Glines are really good too!

So stop hating on people--for anything really. If they're not hurting you or your loved ones, let them live their lives. 

If you don't not understand this, and can not keep from demeaning others for enjoying the story I will not be happy-like, at all. And I will report you.

*!!!!WARNING!!!!!*