{33 We Should Talk

{33 We should talk.

Your POV

It had been a few days since Yoongi's anxiety attack and you had so many questions about what had happened, but you hadn't talked to him after it. You knew you had managed to calm him by talking to him and he had gone up the stage and acted as if nothing had ever happened, but you had said some things to him that weren't sure you should have said. They just had come out naturally.

You cringed a little thinking back to the moment you had said you loved him, it was supposed to express your love for him as a fan but you knew it had meant much more. You had been even more surprised when he said he loved you too, you had never expected them to say them back to you. Since then they had been repeating over and over in your head. Sighing you shook your head trying to shake the thoughts out of your mind, you needed to concentrate. You had to send your work to the rest of the group by 8 pm and you still had a lot of work to do. It had been hard to concentrate with so many thoughts going through your mind, you knew you had to talk with him about what happened at some point. You just hadn't found the courage yet to ask him and weren't even sure if you or he were ready for it, you had kind of hope that he would come to you to talk when he was ready. You knew there had to be some history for him to act the way he had. You weren't even sure if you were ready to hear his answers yourself. Everything between the two of you was still fragile and new, the soulmate bond alone was already a lot to deal with, but you hated to act as if nothing ever happened. Yoongi didn't even need to everything, as long as he would just acknowledge the fact that something was going on instead of ignoring it.

8 pm soon turned into 8.30 and still, you weren't finished with your work. You had been trying to concentrate but actually, you had been doing a good nothing, you couldn't think of anything else then Yoongi. It had been like this for the past few days and enough was enough, it was time for the two of you to talk. You just couldn't take this silence any longer, it didn't matter if he would tell you everything as long as he just acknowledged something had happened. So you grabbed your phone and sent him a message.

You: I want to talk to you.

You knew a message like this would get his attention it sounded as if you were going to tell him something bad but you just need to get his attention, he needed to know this was important. As he was busy you weren't expecting to get an immediate reply so you put your phone back in your pocket. Sighing you looked over your work one more time it wasn't perfect it still needed a lot of work, work you knew you weren't able to do. The others had sent you unfinished files before and you had scolded them for it but tonight you would be the one sending an unfinished file. You hated it you didn't want to slack off in your studies this had been exactly what you had been afraid of, this stupid soulmate bond was affecting your life way too much.

After sending the file to your group project you grabbed your stuff and took the bus home. When you were preparing your dinner you suddenly felt worry wash over you and by instinct, you grabbed your phone and opened your chat with Yoongi. Sure enough, a little green dot next to his name showed that he was online and read the message. You stared at the screen for a moment waiting for him to reply. It didn't take long.

Yoongi: What's wrong?

Yoongi: I'm really busy tonight I can call you when I'm at the studio later.

You: No, I want to talk to you in person.

Yoongi: Oh, no, this sounds serious.

You: Yeah, I want to talk to you about something important, but don't worry too much you did nothing wrong.

Yoongi: I can come over to your apartment before I go to the studio but I can't stay that long.

You: That's okay.