💰26

i forgot to publish this and i thought i already did but i got on and seen that this shit was a draft bitch lmfaoooo. 🤣 i swear i pressed publish now y'all sitting waiting for 4 days for a damn update when i thought it was out the next day after chapter 25😐

any who when y'all reading don't forget to comment && omg y'all my baby tay k didn't plead guilty for da murder but robbery ! his ass coming home.

#freetayk💙♿️ it's free him till it's backwards.

lmfaoo y'all can read now😭

azlea😤

june 11, 2019

"damn you niggas is high out yo mind." wooski said coming into the backyard.

"i need ta take ma ass ta bed. goodnight y'all." blast said dapping wooski up and giving me a hug.

wooski took a seat beside me. "lil sis, you gone tell me what's goin down between you and polo?"

"ugh, he pissing me df off. like deadass he can suck on my dick wit extra spit cause he fuckin wit my mood." i said passing him the blunt.

"suck on yo dick wit extra spit? imma start saying dat. but fr tho, how shit went down?"

i took a deep breath. "so pretty much when all y'all went out to where ever y'all went. i had went to my momma house to see my siblings and whatever, polo was still at the house and ian really care you know?"

he nodded.

"so as i was chilling in my room at my momma house with my little sister then my phone was ringing talm bout polo was calling me. i answered the phone, not expecting wdf was finna be on the other end. then i heard moaning and shit. this nigga really butt dialled me. fucking some girl, in my house."

wooski was sitting there shook asf. "that's not even the worst part my guy."

"this nigga ain't know no i was on the other line. so i hung up and told my sister imma be back. i took my ass back to the house, going upstairs. i opened my room door and they ass was fucking in my room, the place i be sleeping at night. what type of bull shit is that?"

he held his hand up stopping me. "pause, it's that why you got a bullet whole in the mattress you put inna basement?"

"hell yeah."

he shook his head. "yo ass crazy asf."

"we been knew wooski. but i seen da shit they was doing, little do you know i was stopping myself from crying cause he ain't my nigga or whateva but that's my fucking room! i dance and shit, have whole concerts. i sleep in there, watch tv with you hoes, eat like damn how he gone do that too me?"

he laughed. "yo ass don't care that he fucking bitches? you only care about yo room. this why i love yo ass azzy. you crying ova your room and not him, a real g."

"well shit, i was mad asf so i shot the place up. he noticed me and tried putting his clothes on, i started being all crazy and ratchet and shit. yelling, 'how you gone fuck this girl in my house? you got yo own house fuck ha there, leave my house the fuck alone nigga!' and he gone say some shit like, 'chill out azlea it ain't allat serious.' so i started taunting them asses, this girl gone test me and say 'she ain't finna do nun' ion know why these girls believe ian finna shoot them and they moms. i pulled da fucking trigger start shooting at them hoes, purposely missing so they knew i wasn't playing & my ass was not finna go to jail for 2 counts of 1st degree murder."