*:..。o○ 38 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Kim Eunji
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook woke up and sat up in the bed, Taehyung's arms still tightly round his waist

Jungkook woke up and sat up in the bed, Taehyung's arms still tightly round his waist. He stretched and cracked his back and his neck, he'd missed practice yesterday and Namjoon was expecting him in today. He carefully slipped out of Taehyung's arm, trying not to wake him up or he would never let him leave.

He took a quick shower and got dressed before going to the kitchen and taking some yogurt out of the fridge. He cut up some fruit and added it to the bowl. He looked at the clock, seeing he only had about 20 minutes till he had to leave to get the bus.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He ate up his breakfast and put the bowl in the sink telling himself he would wash it later. Jungkook was just about to leave when the bedroom door opened behind him.
"Where are you going Kookie?" Taehyung asked, sleepily.
"I need to go to the arena today. Namjoon missed me at practice yesterday"
Taehyung pouted "But the season is over"
"Yeah but we still need to train for next season and if I want to be still apart of the team next season I can't slack off from practice."

Taehyung walked over to him and lazily put his arms around Jungkook's neck "just one day?"
"I stayed off yesterday, that was my one day. Don't you need to go to your ice skating training anyway? How much of it have you missed?"
Taehyung shrugged "as long as I do well in competitions coach won't care how much I miss"

Jungkook sighed and looked at the clock, even if he ran he wouldn't be able to make the bus and the next one wasn't for another hour.
"I'll stay with you for a bit but then I really need to go okay?"
Taehyung nodded and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook put his arms around him tightly.
"You've been awfully affectionate recently, are you okay?"
Taehyung hummed in response and Jungkook knew that when it was this early in the morning he wouldn't get a proper response out of him.

"Go back to bed and I'll be in in a minute" Jungkook told him and Taehyung let go of him and walked into the bedroom again.
Jungkook took out his phone and dialled Namjoon's number.
"Hey hyung" Jungkook said cheerfully.
"Jungkook? You better not be calling to ask me what I think you're going to ask me"
"One more day please hyung"
"I understand that you need to be there for Tae but you need to think about your position in this team, you could lose your spot"

"I know, I promise I'll put in extra hours tomorrow, can I just have this one day?"
He heard Namjoon sigh on the other end of the phone "fine but this is the last time, you hear me?"
"Yes, hyung. I promise thank you"
Namjoon hung up the phone without saying anything else and Jungkook went back into the bedroom.

He climbed into bed next to Taehyung "Namjoon has given me another day off but I can't keep doing this"
"I know, I'm sorry"
"No it's fine, it was my decision in the end"