Y/n POV

When I finished eating and cleaning up, getting on Damien. I look to my left over my shoulder to see the company, file out of the small hobbit hole. A few of them glanced at Damien before moving on, but then it came to Thorin. He stared more like glared, as he narrowed his eyes at Damien. 'Balin was correct, like always. I expected nothing less, from the King under the mountain. I looked forward, not sparing a glance at the King under the mountain, Thorin.

Damien low growl began to grow, the longer Thorin stared at him, from Damien's rear view. Before his growl could become any louder, I patted his snout lightly, he got the idea. Stopping instantly, focusing his attention onto the journey ahead of all of us.

Kili and Fili though, decided to take the rest of their time preparing for take off, to speak to me.

"Y/n, I believe I didn't see this when I stopped by, hmm?" Fili asks questionably. I only grin and answer with.

"Well if I told you now, that would have spoiled the fun. After all a girl, gotta have her secrets~"

Said in a teasing tone. I decided to perhaps tease the little prince. I lean down, he wasn't as short, so it didn't prove that difficult. Like it would be with a hobbit.

I then move my right hand under his bearded chin. Mischievously smirking down at him, as I lean in close, to his ear.

"Wouldn't it Master Fili?~"

When I did this action, he tensed. Shivering at my touch and tone. As he mumbles out a few jumbled words, that were to mixed up to understand. I lead his closer, my hot breath against his ear.

"What was that Master Fili?~" I ask. He shivered at my tone once more.

"Y/n~..." He moans out quietly. Unnoticed by some but sadly not all. A few, the same few, that had their crushes on you, tightened their fists. In anger? Jealously? Or something more, something way more sinister?

Of course this also included to Thorin, as he tightened his fist as well till it turned red. His nails biting deep into his palm.

All of them thought one thing:

'Why couldn't that have been me?'

Back to you though, while you were grinning ear to ear, of how fun it is to mess with the two princes you know so well.

"Y-Y/n..I don't think we should be d-doing thi-" I smirk, instantly letting go of him, going back to sitting up straight upon Damien.

"I suppose you're right. Let's get going now, right Kili?" I ask Kili, turning my head to look behind me. To Kili, as I expected who unknowingly clenched his fit with Damien's hair within his hand.

"H-Huh? W-What?" He says finally snapping out of his daze. I chuckled at his actions, responding with what I said before.

"Yeah, let's go." We all turn to Thorin, as he was also in his angered daze.

He snaps out of it soon after, clearing his throat, before gesturing forward.

"Move on."

Time skip

The sun has now fully risen and is now shining down on us, from the sky.

"Y/n do you think he'll show up?" Kili asks riding along side me.

"Yes, I believe I have full confidence in him coming."

"Are you willing to bet on it lass?" I turn to Fili, as he was on my left side. I only grin at the thought, at the money that would fall into my pocket.