Eleven

"Y-YOU!..."

The boy felt his whole body trembles as he stares at the blazing red eyes of the man in front of him.

His heart pounds in fear, taking a few steps backward with his shaking legs.

The man is the same man in his dreams. Everything that happened in the past starts to flash in the boy's mind, losing all his energy and resolve as he fell down on the ground.

"Y-you... I-I know you.." Taehyung barely gets the words out of his mouth, as the man slowly walks toward him, his eyes turning redder. The bright light coming from the full moon seems to intensify the redness of his eyes.

"If you know me, then you already know what's going to happen to you."

The man bends down, face only inches away from the shaking boy. He slowly and almost torturingly traced a finger on the boys face, earning soft sobs from him.

"P-please...please let m-me live." Taehyung cried out, his eyes closed as tears fell down his cheeks, wetting the man's finger.

The man took his finger in his mouth and savored the taste of the boy's tears. He closed his eyes, feeling the effect of the full moon in his whole body. Any moment now, he'll involuntarily change to his wolf form and in that point, he won't have any control over his actions. This is a natural effect of the first full moon of the year to any werewolf, even for an alpha.

"Kid. You shouldn't have come here."

The man said before slowly turning into a beast right in front of Taehyung's eyes. He witnessed how the man changed into a huge black wolf with fangs as sharp as a knife.

A WEREWOLF!

"O-OH MY GOD!" Taehyung screeched in fear, slowly backing away from the monster in front of him.

He mustered all the courage to stand and ran away as fast as he could, not minding where to go. All he knows is he has to run away from the monster, clearly going to eat him alive.

Once the transformation is done, the wolf howled, alarming all the other wolves in the area as they howled with him. The animal salivates, his sharp eyes scanning the area to find his meal.

He caught sight of him running away, and instantly trailed over him. With his speed and strength, it only took him seconds to catch up with the boy.

Taehyung is running for his life, not daring to look back. He can hear the wolf's rushed movement, and he knows any moment, he'll be killed.

But he didn't give up. He keeps on running, not minding the cuts that he gets from the branches in the way. His breathing is ragged, his sweat mixed with his tears, and his adrenaline is the only thing that's keeping him from running.

OH GOD! HELP ME! SOMEONE!

His mind keeps on shouting the words his mouth can't say, his legs already feeling numb from running, but he doesn't care. His eyes fixated on the path ahead of him when suddenly, the wolf appeared in front, fangs ready to attack.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Taehyung screamed as he slumps down on the ground. The wolf instantly attacked him, hovering over his limping body.

"NO!!! HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"

The boy screamed as he struggles to get away from the beast. The wolf's sharp fangs tore away his clothes, cutting his flesh.

Taehyung holds the wolf by its neck, stopping its attacks. However, the wolf has greater strength over him, and Taehyung is already losing his hope.