AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys!

It's been a long time now since I finished this book and I'm beyond grateful for the amount of comments and votes that it has received. I seriously would have never imagined something like this. It has already over 100k reads and I never thought it would get this far.

Thank you so much for all the people that actually take time to comment and appreciate my work with a vote. It means the world to me.
Also, some of you have noticed some mistakes I make since my first language isn't English and I say sorry in advance and thank you and encourage you to keep commenting so I can correct them and improve the book. I'm also sorry if anything in this book offends you, or triggers you in some kind of way, it really wasn't my intention.

This book means a lot to me, not only because it is my first one but also because it has a lot of me and my life in it.
I see myself in lots of things that Martina struggles with, and her personality is basically me.

I'm not only writing to thank you all of you who've been there since the beginning and all the new people that has arrived, but also to ask you something.
I wanted to know if you would like a bonus chapter. Maybe a chapter about their future life, something about their past, or even a chapter that could be integrated in the current book.

It's something I've been thinking about a lot and I think I'd love to write.
What can I say, I miss my characters a lot.

So yeah, let me know in the comments, any suggestions are welcome since I really haven't thought about the story behind the chapter much.

Thank you so much once again, and remember, if you're struggling with something like Martina's, you're not alone.

Marta xx