Ch10_"Some feelings left"

Elvis's perspective....

"I can't elvis...it's not that easy.."

How can she say that to me, I know I messed up but I'd been nothin but good to her. I made a huge mistake and she's breaks up.with me...no girl ever broke up with me. I'm elvis freakin presley...irresistible.

Damn church girl's...

"Man E, this ain't health for ya" I heard bill say as he picked The almost empty pill bottle.

Now im not a drug head or anything of a sort I have pills for different feelings or pains...right now, honestly I'm depressed. Which I haven't been since my momma died.

I chuckled and slowly sat up, the cover fell to my waist as my bare chest was exposed to the cold air in my room.

Right now we are in Graceland, a home.i bought for my family before my momma passed away. Its just me and my daddy now.

"Yeah, you say" I mumbled and rubbed my eyes, I haven't slept in days everysince..Diana broke up with me, I know I said okay..fine but I didn't mean a damn word.

I don't even know if she meant the things she said to me..

But what bothered me the most was...why the hell was Johnny Santos in her house. What does a gang leader want with a 17 year old girl.

Thinkin about it..what the hell did I want with a 17 year old girl when I have plenty of women throwing themselves at me.

Maybe because Diana is different, she doesn't care about my money or pretty things...she only wanted my love and affection. But I ruined it.

Why do I keep comparing her to everything?

I need to get her out of my head.

"E, I know you are mad about Diana but...you gotta let the gal go man." Bill said sitting on the bed next to me.

He's right...Diana is old news, I need a new girl.

So she can replace the guilt and pain I feel...

"Yeah man, how about we go clothes shopping? Might fine a pretty little gal there" I suggest.

He smirked and nodded.

"I'll tell scotty to get the car ready" he grinned and walked out of the room.

I went to my drawer and pulled out a picture of me and Diana on our 3rd date..

I smiled at the memories of our night and put it on my mirror, I stared at it for a few minutes before I walked away and into the bathroom to get washed up and dressed

Diana...I'm gonna make you jealous, you will want me back and I'll keep you and never let go..

Diana's perspective....