𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

Previously on Interrupted Wishes-

Inching closer until a voice was heard. It was her father, Blake also scented Adam so she pushed the blonde away in an instant but not too hard. A creak heard which indicated the door to the roof was opened and followed with another yell.

"Blake Belladonna!"
-----------------------------------

In a quick fashion the faunus stood up formally and gestured Yang to do the same. Ghira walked up to Blake with a glare. "Mr. Belladonna.." The blonde greeted and bowed. "Hm... Seems like something was going on eh?" Adam spoke with a grin and glanced to Blake's father.

"Indeed... Blake I told you specifically not to get out of your room during this time, and from what Adam has said to me these past few minutes I'm starting to believe it is true." Her father slightly growled, annoyed by Blake disobeying him and from other problems he had been dealing with. "But dad I didn't do any-" She got cut off buy her father growling. "Silence! I want both you and miss Xiao Long to head to my office... NOW" Ghira said and turned to Adam. "You may leave good sir." He added to which the faunus nodded and left.

Yang gave Blake a look before grabbing her journal and stood up, holding her hand out to help the faunus up as well. "C'mon, I'm sure whatever it is we can get through it." The blonde said softly. Blake bit her lip and hesitated at first, nodding while she stood up and sighs. "I hope so.." She said, wondering what Adam said to make her father this angry as the two went down to the office. Unaware of the upcoming consequences that he had in store...

"I told you that you can't be up and around like this! Especially you miss Xiao Long, I expected better expectations from you than." Ghira spoke in annoyance as soon as the two girls got to the office. Blake opened her mouth to say something but hears Yang speak instead. "I'm sorry sir it was my idea, don't blame your daughter for this-" The blonde explained and bowed slightly when she looked up her facial expression seemed blank. the smile that was there when they were having their moment on the roof was shaped into a frown upon her lips.

"Miss Xiao Long are you su-"

"I am very sure sir." Yang replied with her hands behind her back and gaze looking serious. Blake just stood there with eyes wide and getting nervous. "Hmm alright then.. I apologize for yelling at you Blake. Now... for you Yang, since you have been a slight problem I'll have you work double time with more work to do." The faunus explained while the blonde just simply nodded. "And... I would advise you would probably stay away from my daughter for a few days-" He added to which she flinched and widened her eyes with Blake having the same reaction.

"Unless-! You can prove that you can be worthy again to work harder, to which I might have you as Blake's personal butler." Yang internally breathed a sigh of relief to what Blake's father said and nodded once more. "I'll try my hardest to serve the people and to help out." She said.

"Very well. You two are dismissed."

Yang bowed before walking out of his office, she stopped to feel a hand around her wrist and turned her head to see Blake behind her of course.

"Hey you know you didn't have to take the blame... You just added more work and pressure on yourself." The cat faunus spoke in concern. "It doesn't matter about me, what you said earlier about your father gave me the courage to speak up for you because you have been through enough. You got that?" Yang replied and gave a smile to her to show that she was there for her no matter how far it went. "Y-Yeah.. Thank you, but, I will now on do the same for you." Blake chuckled softly with a small blush on her face.

'Anyways- we should head back to our respective places. I'll see you tomorrow?" Yang asked and held Blake's hand up while kissing the back of it respectfully. "Oh uh...." Blake got lost in thought, she was probably having a bisexual panic and got lost in thought before snapping out of it. "Right! Yeah I'll uh, t-tomorrow see you, I mean-! I'll see you tomorrow!" The raven haired faunus said. 

"Alright, see you later then!" Yang said and walked off while waving

"Bye..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hecc, I haven't been working on this much haven't I? I am so sorry, school got me busy y'know? The ending was a bit rushed so I'm sorry but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even tho it isn't 1k+ words heh ^^;

Anyways I'll try to work on this story more often! Yang out!