11

🎓 "It is good to have an end to journey toward,
but it is the journey that matters
in the end." 🎓
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

June
•Harry's POV•

It had been a month since me and Louis had gotten together and I had told Finn.

He had tried to convince me I was drunk and didn't really feel what I felt for Louis and after I told him my feelings were real he surprisingly told me he was okay with it and that he would be around to support me.

However he was upset I was with Louis. He still thought he wasn't good for me. But he had loosened up on me hanging with the boys.

It was actually the day before their graduation and I was feeling a little emotional. It was silly really I had only know the boys for almost a month and I was already sad about them leaving me.

I set out the outfit I was going to wear to their graduation and changed into sweatpants getting ready to go to bed.

I had recently been feeling extremely tired and was glad to get to bed. However I didn't want the day to pass me because I knew as soon as I woke up it would be their graduation.

Though eventually my fatigue got the best of me and I fell asleep though I awoke the next morning still feeling tired.

I got up and checked my phone only to see that it it was 2 in the afternoon already. I stood up to go downstairs when suddenly a wave of nausea hit me. I lay down again thinking I probably just stood up to fast. When the feeling doesn't go away I decide to take a shower hoping the water would help settle my stomach.

Slowly I walk into the bathroom deciding to run a bath. When I finally get out I realized the boys had tried to call me.

I call back Louis seeing as he's the most recent call. He picks up after the 2nd ring.

"Hey Haz," Louis says as he answers the phone

"Hey Louis," I say while changing into the outfit for their graduation seeing as its already 3:56.

"Whatcu doing?" He asks casually

"Getting ready for you're graduation," I say with a smile plastered on my face

"Oh me too, remember it starts at 4:30" He says distractedly

"Are you already there?" I ask hearing Niall in the background

"Yeah but I wanna talk to you," Louis says making my heart flutter

"Aww, well that's very sweet but you've got to focus on this rehearsal. You'll be doing it for real in about 30 minutes," I say heading downstairs to leave.

"Baby...." he whines

"I'll be there soon." I say through a giggle

I hang up and head out locking the front door behind me.

I get in my car and make it to the high school at 4:27. I take a seat in the front row seeing as it was one of the only seats that were left and wait for the ceremony to begin.

Before long the class walks out and they begin taking their seats. The principal gives a speech about the class and recognizes a few students for achievements and then he begins calling names.

When they call the boy's names I cheer and smile and before I know it the valedictorian has finished her speech and they throw their caps in the air. When they finally come down they all rush in to hug me. I hug them back with tears in my eyes not knowing why I was suddenly so emotional.