𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

~Vanessa's POV~

At the moment Maya and I were sitting in the front row of the Romeo and Juliet our best friends were at

At the moment Maya and I were sitting in the front row of the Romeo and Juliet our best friends were at. Riley was our Juliet while Lucas was our Romeo, ironic isn't.

Riley is lying on the table with her arms crossed waiting for her Romeo to come.

"Eyes, look your last. Arms take your last embrace. And lips, oh, you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss." Lucas said as Romeo getting close to almost kissing her making me sit on the edge of my seat with a huge smile.

Just as he was about to kiss her Farkle came out of nowhere, pointed a spear to Lucas saying "Back off!"

"Oh come on!" I said out loud making everyone look at me even Farkle, Lucas, Riley, and Maya. "What I wanted them to kiss! Anyone got a problem with that?"

As I said that everyone said 'no' or 'nope' making me nod my head.

I may be one of the nicest people in the school but I am able to be scary when I'm mad or irritated and everyone knows that.

After that everyone got back to looking at the play but Maya gave me a proud look for doing that which made me chuckle shaking my head which made her chuckle as well. We got back to looking at the play.

"What meanest thou?" Lucas said trying to be in character. "Spear carrier... who havest no lines."

"You tried to kiss my women." Farkle said making me a little hurt cause I may have a crush on him I still don't know for sure but I kind of want to see how this plays off. "This I can not allow. Prepare to die!"

"Farkle what are you doing? It's Romeo and Juliet." Lucas said finally out of character.

"Well now it Romeo and Juliet and Farkle.... I play Farkle." Farkle said.

"Dude, I'm supposed to kiss the girl. Shakespeare said." Lucas explains to him.

"Who thinks the spear carrier should finally kiss the Juliet?" Farkle asked all of us.

Everyone cheered at that while Maya stood up cheering.

"Yeah, you kiss that girl you crazy spear carrier." Maya said while still clapping but when she saw I was still sitting down she gave me a look.

"Don't give me that look." I told her still upset that they didn't kiss but get up anyways and clap loudly. "Yeah loco you do you. Wow!"

"Hark! You cometh uppeth here and getteth kissed too." Farkle said pointing his spear at us.

I start walking as Maya follows behind me annoyed, the crowd cheers for us as we walk up the stage.

"Thank you. Thank you." Maya tells them sarcastically. "You're too kind seriously."