Chapter 10: Daring

Sorry for the mistakes plz

Third Person POV

"I think you should pick that up."

Jeongguk and Taehyung were in the lounge, watching TV on a Sunday night and it's the third time Taehyung's phone rings.

"No need." Taehyung says, and grabs his phone, puts it on silent and puts it back on the table.

"Might be important." Jeongguk says and Taehyung shakes his head. The ravenette shrugs and continues watching TV.

Jeongguk tries not to think about why Taehyung is not picking up the phone or is someone bothering him. He doesn't want to ask Taehyung because he doesn't want to interfere.

They've been on talking terms just a bit for three days, ever since Taehyung has 'embarrassed' Jeongguk in front of the three. Now they don't have any problem sitting in the lounge even of it's on the separate couches which never happened before. They wouldn't stay at one place for too long.

Taehyung goes to the kitchen to get himself another plate of pasta which Jeongguk made and Taehyung wanted to see him cook but thought it might he creepy.

Taehyung's phone screen lights up with a text notification and Jeongguk wants to look. It's three
messages and Jeongguk doesn't stop himself this time. He looks.

Pick up the phone.

Meet me at Dongdaenum hotel at 8 tomorrow.

It'll be better for you.

They are from an unsaved number. Jeongguk frowns and puts back Taehyung's phone, he feels like checking his partner's phone to see if he's cheating or not and he feels stupid because Taehyung can be with whoever he wants.

That's another story that Jeongguk doesn't want it to happen.

It'll be better for you. These words don't seem friendly at all though. Jeongguk knows this place. A three star hotel owned by a his friend.

Jeongguk doesn't know why he's so worried.

Taehyung comes back, eyes already on the TV.

"I think you got some texts." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at him with a mouthful pout. The model looks at his phone as he opens it and Jeongguk looks at his expression.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrow and a scowl makes may on his face. Taehyung types something, probably as a reply and then puts the phone next to him, continues watching TV.

Jeongguk bites his lips, wonders what could Taehyung's reply be. Had he agreed or not and Jeongguk want to tell himself that he shouldn't care but he can't help it. He doesn't know why.

---------------------------

It's Monday and Jeongguk doesn't go to work. Taehyung goes to Minjae and comes back around six in the evening, surprised to see Jeongguk because he thought the other is at work but he was in his room when Taehyung left.

"Are you feeling well?" Taehyung asks hesitantly and Jeongguk nods, tells him he's fine. Right now, they are in the lounge again and it looks like Taehyung has no plans to go anywhere. The model then goes to his room.

But at seven thirty, he comes down, dressed up and Jeongguk was already ready---just in case Taehyung goes out.

Yup, he's gonna follow Taehyung.

And Taehyung thinks he really shouldn't be going. But the other said he has something about his mother to tell him and he has to see him.

Taehyung just has to tell the receptionist his name, the rest is already done for him. He gets the room number and it's on the top floor. The model sighs and gets in the elevator.