Chapter 8

I walk over to my team and see them talking to the sand siblings.
Y/n: "hey team and who are you people?"
Gaara:"I'm gaara and mother wants your blood."
Temari:"I'm Temari and that's Kankuro."
Kankuro:" why did you tell our enemy's our names!"
Temari:"relax were gonna learn their names, now or during the exams so it doesn't matter."
Y/n:"well I'm y/n Uchiha it was nice to meet you but we got to go see our sensei bye."
My team and me went to where our sensei told us to be at, and we saw him waiting for us.
Timeskip after telling us were in the chunin exam.
I went home and opened an Id and started training my magic for a few hours on zombies and genin ninjas. I checked my level and it read 50, my eyes start to hurt and my matured sharingan morphed into a Mangekyou sharingan.

System:'quest completed unlocked Mangekyou sharingan, 5000 ryo and gamer system update

System:'quest completed unlocked Mangekyou sharingan, 5000 ryo and gamer system update. '
Y/n:' system update? System update yourself I guess. '
System:' 5%..10%...25%...40%...60%...75%...90%...100% system updated new stuff added would like to know what?'
Y/n:'yes please'
System:'perk system added, rep system added and other things above your level. '
Y/n:'like what?'
System:' saving and loading your progress and other things. '
Y/n:'hm that would be useful okay time to get back to training. '
I changed the Id to have genin ninjas from each village and activated my Mangekyou sharingan. I attacked them with different elements and watched them use jutsu after jutsu learning lots of things for all my current natures while also earning exp.
Timeskip
I checked my level and it read 60, while I also gained 50 perk points 5 for each level. I pulled up the perk system and bought for 50pp the Uchiha prodigy 50% exp increase in fire, lightning, genjutsu and sharingan related abilities. I exited the Id and went to bed.
Timeskip to written exam
I used my matured sharingan to get the answers and did the tenth question.
Timeskip to forest of death when orochimaru appears.
Orochimaru: "hello sasuke and y/n I came here to give you the power to be able to kill itachi in exchange for your body what do you say?"
I activated my matured sharingan and used observe on him while unsheathing my two swords.
Name: orochimaru rank: legendary sannin
level: 120 all stats: ?
L

ightning sparked around my swords and I charged at orochimaru.
Orochimaru: "well someone's energetic."
Sasuke ran up with me with a kuni out. I dashed at orochimaru and slashed him on both sides while Sasuke slashed at him from behind. Orochimaru jumped up and started fighting us at scary speed, my eyes could keep up but my body couldn't. Sasuke tried to slash at him but he punched him and knocked him away. I went for a slash but he grabbed my arm and tossed me into sasuke. He walked up to us and bent down to eye level.
Orochimaru: "I'm impressed you two are strong I'll give you a gift and you will come to me for more power."
His neck stretched and he bit me and sasuke on the neck where the curse mark is formed.
System:' quest completed unlocked curse mark seal of heaven, full control of it allowing you to use the full power of the curse mark without any bad effects, and 10000 ryo'
Orochimaru: "here"
He gives me the scroll we need then vanishes. I get up and put my swords away and look around. I see Naruto and sakura talking and sasuke unconscious. I put away the scroll and put sasuke on my back and make the other two follow me.
Timeskip to preliminaries

(Sorry for taking so long to make this anyway hope you all in enjoyed this chapter.)